***OFFICIAL SKATE 2 THREAD***. WHO ELSE IS PUMPED?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by syxth element

Copped it for 25 bucks yesterday word to my EA connect
pimp.gif
yooo can you hook me up at this price??
Sorry bro, my homie works at EA directly but he's limited on how many he can purchase

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

anybody get the 5$ dlc cheat code?

dlc is ruining video games

co-sign
smh.gif

theres no point in even trying to do the hard challenges anymore when you can just buy the reward.

Copped this last night. Game is dope. Kinda has a different feel to it but for the better. The city is huge! More details later on.

This is just gonna be my past time till KillZone 2 comes out tho.

PSN: JUNETHEBEAST

i picked it up last night.

way more fluid than the first one.

soundtrack is alright too.

I will have to clear the 12,5k challenge now... Do I just suck or is it hard to get that much points in 2,5minutes?
laugh.gif

edit. How can I do a body flip?
nerd.gif

The pro challenges that I have left are so damn hard. The SOTY, Transition gap one, and if anyone can beat the Girl skaters in SKATE must be godly because theyland anything.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

The pro challenges that I have left are so damn hard. The SOTY, Transition gap one, and if anyone can beat the Girl skaters in SKATE must be godly because they land anything.

I know what you're talking about... I'm loosing my mind

Originally Posted by JPioneer

The pro challenges that I have left are so damn hard. The SOTY, Transition gap one, and if anyone can beat the Girl skaters in SKATE must be godly because they land anything.

Same here. I gave Eric Koston the finger and threw my controller.
roll.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

roll.gif
mad.gif

lol same but hey u have to do 540's the computers can do 540s and thats how u win.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

roll.gif
mad.gif

lol same but hey u have to do 540's the computers can do 540s and thats how u win.
i need to hurry and do that before they patch the game and im screwed

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

did anyone beat the jake brown 540 challenge yet ?
That was cake son. I was about to throw the controller at the TV last night like the dude from that Southwest commercial trying to complete thechallenges I got left. How the hell do you get up on that ledge from the bench in the SOTY one?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

roll.gif
mad.gif

i need to hurry and do that before they patch the game and im screwed

its not a glitch it was like that in skate 1 its just that 99% they computer cant do a 540

That was cake son. I was about to throw the controller at the TV last night like the dude from that Southwest commercial trying to complete the challenges I got left. How the hell do you get up on that ledge from the bench in the SOTY one?

What I did was go on the higher ledeg from the bench and jus ride down to the second ledge. And the eric koston challenge with the rail I kinda cheated causeafter I got higher then him I stood next to the rail so he couldn't grind it

That was cake son. I was about to throw the controller at the TV last night like the dude from that Southwest commercial trying to complete the challenges I got left. How the hell do you get up on that ledge from the bench in the SOTY one?

What I did was go on the higher ledeg from the bench and jus ride down to the second ledge. And the eric koston challenge with the rail I kinda cheated cause after I got higher then him I stood next to the rail so he couldn't grind it
I did the exact same thing!
laugh.gif

Got my 800 points and stood right in front and dude would hit me and fall every time.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom