Official SELECTION SUNDAY THREAD - 6PM EST CBS

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
i'm getting nervous...

ohwell.gif

if we don't get in because of Georgia....i'm gonna....i....swear...i don't know...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just feel like there's going to be some curveballs... I hope they don't let all these BCS conference teams in... but i hope it's not allmid-majors either.. i want a good mix of the last 6 teams in, from small and large conferences.. i just feel like they might say "well if oregon is out,az st has to be too.. and so does nova and so on..".. or just the opposite, "if vcu gets in, then new mexico and illinois state have to aswell"... I don't know, it's hard to separate where a team comes from, from just an individual team's resume.

there are so many teams that have no business being in the tourney.
mad.gif

it's gonna be one of the worst fields, but nonetheless it's still gonna be exciting as hell!

just please put vcu in! i know im setting myself up for disappointment, but i think they are deserving.

Yes sir.... UNC #1 Overall. Only 2 losses playing in the RPI's toughest conference.

Possible UNC vs. Kansas matchup in the Final 4....

smh.gif
a damn shame...Georgia fans don't even like basketball

laugh.gif

I've been meaning to change that to a Josh Smith avy...thanks for reminding me.

That UK board has been solid entertainment all weekend.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Yes sir.... UNC #1 Overall. Only 2 losses playing in the RPI's toughest conference.

UNC is the best in the country right now. But do you honestly think the ACC is the best conference? Outside of Duke (and maybe Clemson), the rest of theconference is garbage.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i'm not even worrying about k-state, they better be a
metal-lock.jpg

weren't u calling them a final 4 team a few weeks back?
laugh.gif

anyways, we need "Angry Roy" to show up over the next few games....he, along w. the rest of the G'Town team SHOULD be mad....

Man I hope VCU sneaks in somehow

After seeing Maynor in Buffalo last year I want to see an encore performance
pimp.gif

DAMN Indiana fell all the way to an 8 seed.

Oklahoma a 6???

They need to flip flop those two teams.

Indiana gonna bump UNC
pimp.gif

I'd be happy too if I were american getting to play tennessee
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom