Official SELECTION SUNDAY THREAD - 6PM EST CBS

Pretty interesting (i think)... This year there are only 4 teams with sub-100 RPI's...

The last three years have had: 8, 6, and 9 teams, in each year, with teams with RPI's that bad.

What that means? Not sure... but there's less cupcakes in the field this year, that's for sure.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yall have really overrated VCU and Maynor this season.

Correction:
J Rain 23 has really overrated VCU and Maynor this season.

He's the only person that I've seen hyping them up for the most part this season.

Lunardi update his Bracket...

Ohio State out, Virginia Tech in.
Illinois State out, Villanova in.

He makes these late changes every year, with suspicious accuracy. He's got an in with somebody.

Here's my last little mid and low major report.... My bottom seeds - in reserve, s-curve order from worst to best..

16's - Miss. Valley State, Coppin State, Mt. St. Mary's, UT-Arlington, Austin Peay
15's - American, Winthrop, Belmont, Portland State
14's - Cal State Fullerton, Boise State, Cornell, George Mason
13's - Oral Roberts, Siena, Western Kentucky, (whoever is the last bubble team in the tourney... or, Georgia if they're able to get in)

I could probably keep going with these the whole way but I'll stop... these are all the auto-bids and i think most of the rest of the at-larges would bemixed in with the other auto's from this point on... there are some scary 13's there though.

I think Temple probably gets a 12 seed, Davidson probably an 11. Kent State and UNLV are in the 8/9 range I believe... maybe could squeeze into a 7. Butler isprobably a 5 seed... Drake is probably a 5 also, but maybe slides into a 4.

Wizard - it's probably more a 5-6 now that they dipped out of the SEC tourney so early... my numbers don't adjust very well for these conferencetournies b/c i don't weight them as heavily as the committee will.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Lunardi update his Bracket...

Ohio State out, Virginia Tech in.
Illinois State out, Villanova in.

He makes these late changes every year, with suspicious accuracy. He's got an in with somebody.

sick.gif
Seriously, something if wrong if VT gets in. One win versus the RPItop 50?
laugh.gif

committee may have a problem...

i believe each conference has until 5:30 to submit their automatic bid. there's 4 minutes left in the Georgia/Arkansas game.

thank you arkansas for allowing another garbage team into the tourney.
eyes.gif
*$%@ these bubble snatchers
mad.gif

imo this is gonna be one of the the worst fields in the history of the tournament

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Those bubble teams had every possible opportunity in the world this year
w/e. this is gonna be one of the worst fields in the history of the tourney.
smh.gif

please committee, make my day and give k-state the shaft. then i could officially careless ab any team in the tourney.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

please committee, make my day and give k-state the shaft. then i could officially careless ab any team in the tourney.
that would make my day.

laugh.gif
i'm getting nervous...

ohwell.gif

if we don't get in because of Georgia....i'm gonna....i....swear...i don't know...

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
i'm getting nervous...

ohwell.gif

if we don't get in because of Georgia....i'm gonna....i....swear...i don't know...

LMAO

you would have to say, that would be the perfect ending to the UK season

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
i'm getting nervous...

ohwell.gif

You been reading these Kentucky boards? Dudes already lost their minds...if they don't get in...I can't even imagine.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom