Official Seattle SuperSonics @ La Lakers 11/27 7:30PST

Man, just seems like Ronny's game has regressed a bit since he's gone back to coming off the bench. Dude had a lot fire as a starter.

I LA would trade him for Wilcox, who gets more rebs and is MUCH more of a force on the offensive end.
I just wanna make sure you are aware that the Sonics' GM isn't named "Mitch Kupchak" or "Isiah Thomas"

laugh.gif
NOW Phil calls a timeout, someone needs to explain his logic.

kobe making tough shots.

game looks over.

terrible offense for seattle. it really should be a 25 pt game

Bynum needs to stay out of foul trouble, but then some of the calls that go against him are really "ticky tack" fouls occurring usually when he isjust standing his ground and the offensive player runs into his chest.

He needs to learn how to take a charge. Nonetheless, he seems to be improving gradually every game.

Durant is closer to being an All Star this year than Odom.

I don't know whether that's a credit to Kevin, or a knock on Lamar.

Damn stream cut out at the end but a ugly win is still a win.

If the secod unit doesn't get better, devner will blow us out.

Then utah will kill us the next night.

Show us what you go lakers.

is anyone watching lakers live right now? it looks like norm nixon is either high or real sleepy

Originally Posted by jretro23

is anyone watching lakers live right now? it looks like norm nixon is either high or real sleepy
thats exactly what my dad said
eek.gif
i noticed him slurring words then stopped watching

^^ He probably had too much of the bottle during the game, I mean what else is there to do in between the pre-game, halftime, and post game show?
tongue.gif

He looked like one of my uncles after he has downed 5 shots, and 5 coronas.
laugh.gif

Another W for the Lakeshow, but I expected this one. Would've been really annoyed if this was a loss. Happy with Lamar's game today, hope he can keepsthe offensive aggressive!

Big Game Rob ^,
eek.gif
been wonderin where you been. Glad you back man.

Ronny seems like he ain't right since the ankle injury. And Bynum in foul trouble all the time sucks.
frown.gif
But i like the way he's improvin. I as a little worried when someone saidthat Kobe was given the green light again by Phil, but he took only 22 shots so that's not bad considering what he could have thrown up. I'd love toget both obviously on Thursday and Friday, but I'll be ok if we get a split.

Back
Top Bottom