Official Seattle SuperSonics @ La Lakers 11/27 7:30PST

Did Ronny get posterized by the rim?
laugh.gif

I shutter to think what is gonna happen in the 3rd when we don't have a lead, we might be down by 15 going into the 4th unless Bean goes for 15+ in the 3rdquarter.

Collison had Mihm beat on the spin move.
smh.gif

Unfortunately, Collison was a whole lot of short on that shot.
laugh.gif

Chris Mihm shoulda been traded instead of Cook. I mean they're both bums, but Cook occasionally made 3 pointers. Mihm is just pure unadulterated hot cowmanure.

Edit: The Lakers should trade Mihm for Wilcox after this game is over.

LMAO

i thought mihm was gonna throw it down....... unfortunately he blew it. i should have thought better.

Mihm can't even make a point blank lay-up.

We gotta deal with it. With Drew in foul trouble and Kwame injured, we're gonna have to settle for Mihm's garbage play for now.

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Chris Mihm shoulda been traded instead of Cook. I mean they're both bums, but Cook occasionally made 3 pointers. Mihm is just pure unadulterated hot cow manure.

Edit: The Lakers should trade Mihm for Wilcox after this game is over.

Hell naw.
Mihm > Cook.

You're forgetting that Cook is a PF. Dude plays like he's a guard. He's scared to bang inside and settles for long range jumpers and 3s.

Cook is trash. Occasional 3? Dude has only made 3, 3-pointers so far this season. Hell, even Chris Mihm has a higher FG% than Cook. Cook has a total of 14boards this season. That's 4 offensive and 10 defensive. So glad that garbage is out of here.

I know we are up but I still think we look horrible and if we were playing a decent team we would be down by 6 or more.

I guess you missed the part where I said both of them are garbage, Cook in the past had made some three pointers which is more than Mihm can say, he's beeninjured or non existent since he came to LA. I LA would trade him for Wilcox, who gets more rebs and is MUCH more of a force on the offensive end.

^
I agree, we're up, but the Lakers are playing sloppy. That isn't going to get it done against other teams.

Bench Mob needs to step it up with the intensity they had earlier this season. Sonics bench is keeping them in the game.

I see my dude D-Fish is having a nice little game.

Bynum with another double-double (c'mon, dude will get 1 more rebound, right?).

Kobe going for a triple-double (3 assists and 3 boards gets it done).

Good game. Too bad that link posted by ga97 didn't work for me, though.
frown.gif

And sopcast never works for me. I don't know if it's my campus or what, but it never does.

^^
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Wilcox > Mihm.

Just because Cook made 3's in the past doesn't mean anything. The dude plays out of position. At least Mihm knows he has to play the 5, unlike Cook whoplays the 4 thinking he's a 2 guard.

Yeah, Mihm's been injured, but Mihm being non-existant is pretty much equivalent to Cook's play.

Back
Top Bottom