Official Seattle SuperSonics @ La Lakers 11/27 7:30PST

mms://a860.l3072828845.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/860/30728/v0001/reflector:28845?auth=caEcKazbTc0ciaUcCcTdha8bkcsaKa0cKdU-bhtoNO-eS-CnDDIyp&aifp=0002&upos=1

Man the second unit is slipping.

Ok please take out the second unit.

how the hell are we down the the sonics by this much? Damn man#%## is going on?

I keep getting:
Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

thanks though.
frown.gif

Phil get these damn scrubs off the floor. This is what I was telling everyone at the beginning of the season when they were so excited about the bench play. Iwasn't excited because anyone unit can have a few good games, but I'd rather them be consistent. The bench play as of late is more like what I wasexpecting.

Originally Posted by ldea

I keep getting:
Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

thanks though.
frown.gif

try sopcast man. download sopcast, then go to this channel.
goldenarmz97 wrote:
lakers on sopcast channel 22037

Originally Posted by ldea

I keep getting:

thanks though.
frown.gif

I was getting that too but then I went to file, open url and pasted the link and it worked.

mms://a860.l3072828845.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/860/30728/v0001/reflector:28845?auth=caEdPc8dkctdCbjbCbma7asc6cubOamdTcG-bhtoYn-eS-xpyFDyw&aifp=0002&upos=1

Jeff Green may not become the greatest scorer in the world, but his rebounding will be something to be reckoned with.

whoooooooooo. green off the launch pad. he reminds me of rodman with a better offensive game.

See Phil that is how you try to quell momentum, you don't wait till the other team goes on a 20-2 run to finally call a timeout.

nice fastbreak. over the shoulder pass by kobe to turiaf! and1!

i'm kinda surprised though that the lakers are being outrebounded here.

omg, mihm got into a poster AGAIN. kobe on the other end... kobe is hot. its nice to see that he's coming out of his "scoring slump"

Back
Top Bottom