Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Bruh I was thinking about cancelling my pre order cause I really want to buy a physical copy of this. Plus the target deluxe CD is getting three more extra songs than the iTunes deluxe version.

But at the same time I want to keep my pre order cause I want a chance to win the Figgueroa bucket hat and the t-shirt, and I want to have the album at midnight.

I'm so confused, I don't know what to do.

Why not both, Q deserves the support

Q will do 60k his first week, tops. Y'all boys gotta remember its 2014 not 2004. We're all pirates.

...I'm gonna support Q though and purchase off iTunes day 1

Son, I am remembering that it's 2014, in 2004 he would have sold 900,000.

If Rocky can do 140,000 with a leak a whole month early, are saying Q can't do the same if not better with no leak and under two weeks away from release date? C'mon now...

Nah. Rocky has way more mainstream appeal plus Rocky had the F'n Problems single like nique said.

this gonna drip sooner than we think :nerd:

View media item 799496

that last snippet man...my heart can't take this anticipation

smokin.gif

Snippets sound terrible...doesn't mean much 
Studio sounds smooth though

Do you mean sound quality or do you mean that the songs sound wack?

Please tell me it's the former...

I'm not the biggest Q fan but not a fan of the "sound" he's going for, at least from those short snippets. I could be wrong about everything still looking forward to hearing the project.

Hope ya'll actually buy the album when it does drip. Singles aren't always needed to sell a good amount of albums. Maybe I jumped the gun on 100 though lol.

Hope ya'll actually buy the album when it does drip. Singles aren't always needed to sell a good amount of albums. Maybe I jumped the gun on 100 though lol.

Already pre ordered :pimp:

I'm telling y'all, Q gonna do 150k or better

What's good NT. I'm gonna be holding up this head at the ASU vs. U of A game but I need to make up an E S P N anagram, any ideas? The S should probably be 'Schoolboy Q.'

View media item 800947

Back
Top Bottom