Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Anyone watching the Arizona State vs. Arizona basketball game on ESPN Friday, watch out for the dude holding up a Schoolboy Q fathead...
You gonna shake it for the man of the year?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally was able to pre order my copy tonight, Q got my purchase.

I wonder how many copies he has sold so far from pre orders alone.

dangeroo kipawaa TDE ‏@dangerookipawaa 12m

#Oxymoron pre-order lookin good at 23k. Da goal is 35k.That'll dbl #Gkmc pre-order & show da world how much #TDE has grown. We got work 2 do
Details

^ From the head of TDE on twitter just now...

Thats a good sign that the pre sales did better than GKMC.

Not saying it'll beat it but the fan base of TDE is huge now when compared to that time so it'll result positively for them.

dangeroo kipawaa TDE ‏@dangerookipawaa 12m

#Oxymoron pre-order lookin good at 23k. Da goal is 35k.That'll dbl #Gkmc pre-order & show da world how much #TDE has grown. We got work 2 do
Details

^ From the head of TDE on twitter just now...

Thats a good sign that the pre sales did better than GKMC.

Not saying it'll beat it but the fan base of TDE is huge now when compared to that time so it'll result positively for them.

View media item 795829
Q about to do AT LEAST 150,000 first week. Quote me on that...

has anyone purchased any TDE gear from their website? what do they print their hoodies on? Thanks in advance.

Damn 23k preorders w/ a few weeks left :pimp:

I didnt really see Q having a mainstream draw like that but with that many pre orders I could see him doing 60-80 first week

Q is not doing 150,000 first week. I can see 40 maybe 50 K.

lol he doing 80 @ minimum

With what single? "Man of the Year" is only NT & 106 Park hot.

im gonna support, i still buy CDs if i feel its worth it

anyways i think the numbers will be bad first week, they will creep up though once ppl catch on
Definitely agree with this.

I think he'll break 100

just barely tho
nahhhh chill bruh-bruh

Man of the year was number 5 on Chicago radio, this is basically a taste-maker market so him being that high on 9 at 9 charts is good news, could see him doing 100k overall not first week
but who knows what type of bread interscope is shelling out for this release looks like they want TDE to look legit commercially as well as critically.

Q will do 60k his first week, tops. Y'all boys gotta remember its 2014 not 2004. We're all pirates.

...I'm gonna support Q though and purchase off iTunes day 1

Q will do 60k his first week, tops. Y'all boys gotta remember its 2014 not 2004. We're all pirates.

...I'm gonna support Q though and purchase off iTunes day 1

Son, I am remembering that it's 2014, in 2004 he would have sold 900,000.

If Rocky can do 140,000 with a leak a whole month early, are saying Q can't do the same if not better with no leak and under two weeks away from release date? C'mon now...

In other news, 50 accidentally let the cat out of the bag...

View media item 798548
I'm not really surprised at all though, I always thought this was the reason Q is only playing the first verse from Gangsta.

Son, I am remembering that it's 2014, in 2004 he would have sold 900,000.

If Rocky can do 140,000 with a leak a whole month early, are saying Q can't do the same if not better with no leak and under two weeks away from release date? C'mon now...

Q doesn't have "****** Problems" ft. Drake, Kendrick, and 2 Chainz

I **** w/ Q but I'm bring realistic

a dude like tity boi only sold 140k his first outing, and he was literally everywhere..

Q might do 60-65k.

:x anddddddd just like that I might by a CD copy to go along with my iTunes purchase :smokin

Bruh I was thinking about cancelling my pre order cause I really want to buy a physical copy of this. Plus the target deluxe CD is getting three more extra songs than the iTunes deluxe version.

But at the same time I want to keep my pre order cause I want a chance to win the Figgueroa bucket hat and the t-shirt, and I want to have the album at midnight.

I'm so confused, I don't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom