Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I must be color blind

The colors look totally different lol

But anyway, link to sign up

https://baitinc.formstack.com/forms/bait_x_saucony_cruelworld5_new_world_water
$150

I feel like I'm in the minority but these baits are the best looking 6000 EVAR!!
Is this the first 6000 you've EVAR seen?  I'll reserve judgement until I see better pics, but these definitely look good.  Wish the toebox was micro-perf like those side sections and wish there was one other color for contrast, like white, grey, red, or yellow... even a third shade of blue if they wanted to keep it all blue for the theme.

They definitely owe you money haha.  Doesn't matter the BAIT collab, you are crushing it.
i dont know if you venture into the adidas threads but their "big apple eqt quidances" that released a couple weeks ago proved my point. it seriously looked like someone sharpie'd the outsole in certain spots. I know people say they are good people and what not, but their collabs never seem to wow me as far as quality goes. They have so much potential and they just disappoint in hand thats all, they dont owe me anything but a decent product

edit: I like these (no one seems to know the colors due to the over filtering) but I just have my doubts
ohwell.gif
..atleast unlike most boutiques/stores they allow you to return their collabs

Last edited:

i dont know if you venture into the adidas threads but their "big apple eqt quidances" that released a couple weeks ago proved my point. it seriously looked like someone sharpie'd the outsole in certain spots. I know people say they are good people and what not, but their collabs never seem to wow me as far as quality goes. They have so much potential and they just disappoint in hand thats all, they dont owe me anything but a decent product

edit: I like these (no one seems to know the colors due to the over filtering) but I just have my doubts
ohwell.gif
..atleast unlike most boutiques/stores they allow you to return their collabs
Haha that's where I first noticed your vendetta.  Haha I am just messing around.  I agree...I mean it is a bit of an issue when 5 pictures of the shoe have come out and no one can definitively say what color it is.

Is this the first 6000 you've EVAR seen?  I'll reserve judgement until I see better pics, but these definitely look good.  Wish the toebox was micro-perf like those side sections and wish there was one other color for contrast, like white, grey, red, or yellow... even a third shade of blue if they wanted to keep it all blue for the theme.

Nope, its just personal preference my man... I'm assuming the lighter blue is tiffany-esque and the dark navy works really well with it. I obviously want to see on foot pics but based on the official pics they are one of the cleanest saucony colorways IMO.

i dont know if you venture into the adidas threads but their "big apple eqt quidances" that released a couple weeks ago proved my point. it seriously looked like someone sharpie'd the outsole in certain spots.
In their defense, the manufacturer is the one who is in charge of quality control.  I seriously doubt BAIT is opening every box to inspect and using a sharpie to color in midsole flaws.

The quality will be the same as their original blue apple IMO with the perf suede. These are butter, the best baits hands down, but the cruel world V might change that.

Last edited:
Found some more info on the cw and materials...it's not mint, they are saying it's frost blue. But I agree, these look similar to the apples as far as quality and toe box goes.

"The CruelWorld 5 "New World Water" taps into Saucony's classic Shadow 6000 runner a first for the series. The design keeps a water theme in mind, from the unique tandem of deep navy and frost blue colors to the silver and navy speckles that are sprinkled over the midsole. The upper is done in premium wolverine silk suede, alternating between smooth and perforated variations. Leather adorns the inner lining and insole for a luxurious touch. The design is punctuated with logos for the BAIT x Saucony CruelWorld Initiative on the tongue and insole along with both navy and frost blue lace options."

25OFFPRES for 25% off mints, blackberries and blueberries. Hurry this is a steal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom