Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hmmm I'm tempted to go a half size down as usual but I own 3 Shadow 6K and I'm strangely TTS on them all. I mean I have a little room in the toe box but the way the shoe narrows at the toe box I'm cool. And that kind of thing usually drives me crazy. Wish I could try on a 10.5 to see but I may have to play it safe.

My Extra Butter Moonwalker 6ks are enormous in my true size (10), so I put in for a 9.5 on the Baits. If they don't fit I'll just flip 'em.

Anybody try black rope laces in them mint 9000's ? 
nerd.gif

Does someone know where I could find the Shadow originals in the cream colorway ? Thanks in advance :smile:

Just in...

Bonus Vegas Jackpot shot:  Getting acquainted

In keeping with the "Barney" theme..."I love you, you love me, we're a happy fah-ma-lee...with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you..."  
laugh.gif
  Ah, ****z, I digress.  
frown.gif

For those that have both pairs, which is your favorite?  I'm still undecided, but man, these purple joints are fie-yah.  One thing's for certain...Feature's a fool for both of these!  

Last edited:
Hey everyone sorry for another sizing question, i just got my feature x saucony barneys in and they are definitely too large. I usualy wear 10.5 in most NB, and 10 in adidas tubulars. I really want to order the grid 9k mint but not sure if i should go to size 10 or not. What do you guys think did the barneys run large or are saucony pretty big in general?

Hey everyone sorry for another sizing question, i just got my feature x saucony barneys in and they are definitely too large. I usualy wear 10.5 in most NB, and 10 in adidas tubulars. I really want to order the grid 9k mint but not sure if i should go to size 10 or not. What do you guys think did the barneys run large or are saucony pretty big in general?

TTS or go down .5 in Saucony.

And code FREESHIPPING for...well, you know.

Beware ordering from this site. I has been well over 3 weeks and I havent gotten my order. Been a pain with the back and forth email with customer service. Definitely wont order from them again.

All my Saucony are half size smaller than most Nike Air Max or Asics GL3/5 I own

Last edited:
All my Saucony are half size smaller than most Nike Air Max or Asics GL3/5 I own
Strange. The barneys were my first saucony but i guess they run real large then. I could go down to atleast a 10 in them. I find gl3 fit alot tighter than an air max also. I really like a snug fit though.

Last edited:
Strange. The barneys were my first saucony but i guess they run real large then. I could go down to atleast a 10 in them. I find gl3 fit alot tighter than an air max also. I really like a snug fit though.

The Barney's are a hybrid of the grid 9k and the shadow 6k. In my experience, my shadow 6k's which I bought size 8 (what I were in GL3's and V's) are a little roomy, However I sized down 1/2 size in the FeatureLV G9 Shadow 6's and those fit pretty snug (not quite as snug as my Asics).

I have a pretty wide foot but prefer the fit of my FeatureLV's more. I also own a pair of Grid 9k's (also size 8 like my Shadow 6k's) which are a little spacious, are not quite as roomy as my Shadow 6k's (I find that Shadow 5k's fit much like my G9's). They don't fit snug nor loose. I have a little heel lifting in my 6k's but mostly because I lace my kicks loose, I'm guessing if I tightened the laces it wouldn't be as bad.

One last thing I'd like to add but I'm not sure it helps is, while I wear and 8 in a lot of my shoes it's mostly because my foot is wide. Otherwise I'd probably wear a 7 1/2 because I usually have a good amount of space left between the tip of the shoe and the tip of my toes. In my High Rollers and Barney's I don't have that extra space in the tip of the shoe.

I hope this helps some of you that have questions about Saucony sizing.

Last edited:
Thanks! I think im going to order size 10.5 as i do in most new balance since i prefer a tight fit aswell and everyone seems to say they run half size small. Being a 11.5 in huarache lows and 10 in new balance 580s and 11 in 530s its difficult trying to find out what people consider tts or not when i cant try a shoe on in person.

Back
Top Bottom