Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

aye---for the UMPTEENTH TIME :lol:

how grid 6000s fit compared to shadow originals? I'm a 6.5 in shadow originals. bout to lock in my reservation for the Bait cruel world joints :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

and we might need to post this on the first page :lol: :Lol

aye---for the UMPTEENTH TIME
laugh.gif

how grid 6000s fit compared to shadow originals? I'm a 6.5 in shadow originals. bout to lock in my reservation for the Bait cruel world joints
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and we might need to post this on the first page
laugh.gif
:Lol
Length-wise they are the same, but 6Ks are a roomier shoe than the Shadow OGs. Regardless, you should go for the same size as your Shadow OGs. Consolidating results from my sizing survey and will post the data in here soon. If you've not taken it it's in my sig. :smile:

-shadow 6000...check

-clean cw...check

-premium suede...check

-leather insole and lining...double check

March can't come soon enough

-shadow 6000...check

-clean cw...check

-premium suede...check

It's Bait tho. Can't be too sure about quality, but i agree, these are the first CWs that i am super stoked about.

-shadow 6000...check
-clean cw...check
-premium suede...check

All the qualities of a being a top 6k,
Suede looks the same as their blue apples 6k which are very nice.

And btw that white suede is actually a very subtle mint. Still cop.

Last edited:

It's Bait tho. Can't be too sure about quality, but i agree, these are the first CWs that i am super stoked about.
these are worth the risk lol
nice! filled out the survey
I did earlier as well...good luck
All the qualities of a being a top 6k,
Suede looks the same as the blue apples 6k which are one of my fav.

And btw that white suede is actually a very subtle mint. Still cop.
that's why im all over these lol...it will become my 1st Saucony cop of the yr, as im more selective these days.

Last edited:
Really diggin the simple colorway with the speckled midsole. Only aspect that makes me skeptical is the toebox. I can't tell what material they used, but it definitely isn't mesh or perforated, which in my opinion would have been a deal breaker. Nonetheless, they are definitely clean. I wonder what retail will be. Anybody have an estimate?

Really diggin the simple colorway with the speckled midsole. Only aspect that makes me skeptical is the toebox. I can't tell what material they used, but it definitely isn't mesh or perforated, which in my opinion would have been a deal breaker. Nonetheless, they are definitely clean. I wonder what retail will be. Anybody have an estimate?

Looks like suede, similar to the Blue Apples.

Man those a flame. Just entered the raffle. Not sure if i should have gone tts with the leather liner and all but o well ill just where two pair of sock if necessary haha

@mykoh  Thanks again for doing that survey! Its helped me out multiple times and i dont have to be that guy always asking size questions 

How the sizing on the shadow 6000? This is goingto be my first saucony :lol:

Tts?

Reference : 10.5 in gl3/v
10 in diadora n9000
I have a wide feet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom