Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

What's up with that coupon? I typed it in, and .... nothing. Too late for me to call since they're closed. I don't like their 365 return policy.

says plain as day coupon codes can't be applied to that shoe :lol: :lol:

**edit here's some stuff

Last edited:
Also says this ...

right.... but sites do that all the time. They'll post a generic code for the site but when you get to certain shoes it says coupon codes don't apply etc. Sucks, but it's always a case by case.

If anyone gets it to work let us know, if not well hey we know why. Try calling CS, maybe that message about the code not working for that shoe is a mistake??

Last edited:
Also says this ...

right.... but sites do that all the time. They'll post a generic code for the site but when you get to certain shoes it says coupon codes don't apply etc. Sucks, but it's always a case by case.

If anyone gets it to work let us know, if not well hey we know why. Try calling CS, maybe that message about the code not working for that shoe is a mistake??

They were already closed when I saw the post. No biggie, I'm sure I'll find a place where a discount code will work on these.

Went TTS with my mints I just got today. Should have .5 size down, again I have to either sell or return my first pair of Saucony :smh:

Heard the Bait Cruel World V Shadow 6k dropping end of this month can't wait them joints got an offspring feel to em.

Last edited:

You sign up, they email links (active for 24 hours) to groups of lucky people for several days until all pairs are sold.  Usually most everyone who signs up gets a chance to buy.
I've entered both CW3 and CW4 and "won" both. It seemed like a good amount of NT'ers won too, but there was the few that didn't and other NT'ers were happy to help out and give their raffle win to others.

Heard the Bait Cruel World V Shadow 6k dropping end of this month can't wait them joints got an offspring feel to em.
Ask them to wait till the end of march, please. My debit/AMEX has been taking some major abuse this week between the basketball shoes and runners dropping this week - it's begging for mercy lol.

BTW, where have you seen pics of the Vs?

Last edited:
Went TTS with my mints I just got today. Should have .5 size down, again I have to either sell or return my first pair of Saucony
mean.gif
Got my mints too. I wanted to size .5 down but it wasn't available so I get my normal size and it is a bit too roomy, even with the sock liner. That's what I get for being too eager.

Back
Top Bottom