Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

SNS is releasing anteaters online on Friday @ 7 AM EST (13:00 CET)

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/15272/saucony-jazz-original
Well another chance, I was sleep on the crooked tongue release I guess this morning 
mean.gif
 . Want be suprise if another site popped up with these. Heard there was a delay for some websites getting these as I can see.

Are the moonwalkers that big of a letdown in person? I had just started my hunt for an 11 on eBay when I read this comment...
No. Just Im not personally a huge fan of nylon and I feel I'd rather use that money for another shoe.

Are the moonwalkers that big of a letdown in person? I had just started my hunt for an 11 on eBay when I read this comment...
I liked them, but too each his own. The CW on the ACES and Space Snacks were too much and too flashy for me. Can't go wrong with black, white, and grey in my opinion.

The S&S were gone before the tweet even went out on CT. They might have lost a couple of pairs in that warehouse fire

Last edited:

I liked them, but too each his own. The CW on the ACES and Space Snacks were too much and too flashy for me. Can't go wrong with black, white, and grey in my opinion.
Aces were a bright shoe but i wouldnt consider the space snacks flashy. Everything about the space snack was done to perfection. I had people that know nothing about sneakers, their designs or brand and on multiple occasions people have told me they remind them of neapolitan ice cream which was the point of them

Aces were a bright shoe but i wouldnt consider the space snacks flashy. Everything about the space snack was done to perfection. I had people that know nothing about sneakers, their designs or brand and on multiple occasions people have told me they remind them of neapolitan ice cream which was the point of them
Yea "flashy" wouldn't be the right word for the space snacks. Just too much going on for me and not a fan of the CW, which was similar to how I felt about the burgers. I know the phrase goes "real men where pink", but I'm all set. I prefer a simple, classy look. I only saw the Aces and Moonwalkers in person and the Aces were tacky as ish to me, so I only kept the Moonwalkers. Still haven't seen the Neopolitans in person so maybe they would grow on me. They definitely accomplished what they set out to do with the Neopolitans though . . . you right, you right.

Size question: how do saucony's run compared to adidas/nike? I'm pretty much a 9.5 in Adidas and 9.5-10 in Nike. Any help would be great, thanks!

^^ I don't blame you. Got a pair for a friend today and the quality is just not there. Suede is not even on par with GR New Balances and glue stains every where. Easy pass for $150 let alone resale price.

well lookie what I came across today....

they had pairs left but I left my card home, was barely able to cover these with the cash I had on me...

my pair from creamshop is perfect too. love the transparent sole, and the nylon is a very minor grouse once you have the pair on feet.

^^ I don't blame you. Got a pair for a friend today and the quality is just not there. Suede is not even on par with GR New Balances and glue stains every where. Easy pass for $150 let alone resale price
sike...

you fooling right now B.... the suede is definitely nice -- I have Colette 1500's sitting right next to me and the suede is damn near identical to the touch... the Saucony logo suede feels even softer sitting on top of the nylon panels...

I would have liked for the brown/tan to be lighter... but didn't expect the blue to be so vibrant and pop so well, which is a good thing and more than makes up for the toe box shade ....

Nothing wrong with Nylon imo... I like the old school look of it.

My pair is flawless btw.... 
^^ I don't blame you. Got a pair for a friend today and the quality is just not there. Suede is not even on par with GR New Balances and glue stains every where. Easy pass for $150 let alone resale price.
My pair is flawless. Materials are good. The only nylon is the quarter panel. One of the best saucony releases and they look dope on feet as well. Nylon not too much different from mesh to be honest.

Last edited:
Longshot, but hoping somebody has seen a pair of these older tan/brown/orange 9000's sitting somewhere in a size 9...

I've found them in other sizes, but no 9's that I've seen.  TIA.

from ends upcoming products page...

extra butters aces, and space snacks are releasing in July

packer shoes handtime high and a grid 9000 "snow beach" (yellow/blue) in July also 

and bodega collabs in august grid 9000 (Blue/tan) and shadow 6000 (green/black)
good looks was low key looking for aces

Back
Top Bottom