Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

so did you get a payment processed screen?  how you know you didn't cop?  did it give an error saying sorry sold out or something?

Same happened to me, got to paypal confirmation, hit the button then it went back to SNS basket saying error in payment, tried again with no luck. Hopefully refunds will be swift. I don't think I could have been much quicker. Oh well, plenty of other stuff coming out!

damn, i didn't get any email.  weird.  said payment processed.  repped.  thanks for the help.  told me that if i didn't get a confirm in 3 hours to contact customer service or something like that.

Last edited:
oh i see.

Are you in the US or EU?  It should be $149 for US.  I think the temp will go away once they process your order.  I've never gotten that far on SNS, lol.

Anyway, best luck!

US.  i was messing around with my cart, so maybe their system got confused.  lol.  thanks!

Last edited:
Got mine back already too.  Last time I think i paid (tried) with my cc through Paypal, so took extra time to process it i guess.  oh well, onto the next!

Last edited:
]
from ends upcoming products page...

extra butters aces, and space snacks are releasing in July

packer shoes handtime high and a grid 9000 "snow beach" (yellow/blue) in July also 

and bodega collabs in august grid 9000 (Blue/tan) and shadow 6000 (green/black)

END? Man consider them already gone....

me either, thats why i had to ask lol...the snowbeach is such a great concept, hope they dont mess it up. but one of their previous grid9k's already reminds of the polo snowbeaches.

consider these already gone as well.

did SNS fix their backdoor problem? :nerd: Maybe so?

Last edited:

yea I saw these, they're coming out in spring 2015...did u see that black and grey one with the pink dots? has a grey devil look to em. could have easily been a collabo shoe.

consider these already gone as well.

yea they are, it was a packer release from a while back. it didn't just release, I just posted that pic to show that they released one already that reminded me of the snowbeach. but it looks like the pic that ThreeGeees posted could possibly be them.

yea I saw these, they're coming out in spring 2015...did u see that black and grey one with the pink dots? has a grey devil look to em. could have easily been a collabo shoe.
lol these are actually coming out? those pictures are from my friend who actually designed those shoes and are his 1 of 1 samples

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom