Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Thats good to hear. Kickz cancelled my order over a week later and never even answered my email to them.

You are a genius @mykoh  haha. Here's my take on them.
the speckled soles really complete the look  
nthat.gif

END canceling orders isn't always a bad thing

email them and tell them you want a reserve on your next order .... they'll hold you down and you'll get the next hyped release w/o any hassle...
Sounds like yall better reserve those WT LeBron's now for resale so you can make a buck LOL. people are going crazy for them but i cant stand them. 

Anyone know if there is a "trader" forum instead of selling?  I am looking to trade my moonwalker for a pair of Offsprings if possible.  I've checked ebay, the buy/sell section, and a 4300+ members facebook group that I'm part of...anywhere else that has a dedicated high traffic shoe sight area?

Honestly I wouldn't make that trade (I have sohos)

No true saucony fan is trading Sohos for WTL's plus give it a few more months and resellers are gonna drop resale value on sohos cause people will slowly start to sleep on saucony again

@Mr5o4  very nice. although i always thought the blue was more a light blue than a dark one. i.e;

here's a live look at how the polarised blue looks on the AM1 ID:

Although in reality, they really can't make up for actually having sohos.

I'd trade my moonwalkers for Sohos in a heartbeat. 

Alas...that would never happen...

Anyone know if there is a "trader" forum instead of selling?  I am looking to trade my moonwalker for a pair of Offsprings if possible.  I've checked ebay, the buy/sell section, and a 4300+ members facebook group that I'm part of...anywhere else that has a dedicated high traffic shoe sight area?
LMAO good luck nobody in their right mind would trade Offsprings for those moonwalkers pr any of the other two Extra Butter releases

Last edited:
This thread has made a turn for the worse when people start discussing nike product in the saucony thread.LMAO
I wouldnt say its the discussion of nike products but more so the use of nike products to take advantage of getting more saucony product. 
roll.gif

you know if you could buy WTLs sell them for $1000 to fund more saucony's or trade them for some top saucony ****. you'd ride that train too

laugh.gif

I'll take, "trades that will literally never ever even if hell freezes over for 100, Alex."
Only reason I said that was bc of dude mentioning it on the last page.

Don't think I'd ever really think that was a possibility, haha

Only reason I said that was bc of dude mentioning it on the last page.
Don't think I'd ever really think that was a possibility, haha

:lol:

Don't worry my dude I know you were messin around. I was too. :wink:

Last edited:
I wouldnt say its the discussion of nike products but more so the use of nike products to take advantage of getting more saucony product. :rofl:
you know if you could buy WTLs sell them for $1000 to fund more saucony's or trade them for some top saucony ****. you'd ride that train too
I already have sohos grey offsprings and anteaters so no need to go through the headaches of all that :D

HOW DO THE GRID 9000 FIT CRIPS. I WEAR LIKE A 8 IN NEW BALANCE AND 8.5 IN NIKES AND 8.5-9 IN ASICS. HELP A GANGSTA OUT

lol crip you and i have the same size feet. if it's normal width too, then go .5 size down. an 8 would fit you perfect.

Back
Top Bottom