Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

For those lookin for burgers in the states. Remember offsprings came a week later in the states at most boutiques. Not saying they are but it be super chill. 

Yup. Feature is doin' a collab w/ Saucony. The designer of the shoe is hella hyped bout it & so are the owners. The designer has mentioned that it will he more than one shoe. There's a shadow 6000 that will have the grid 9000 bottom.
Noob here again, but I always thought that's what the G9 shadow 6 was. I shadow 6k with a grid 9k bottom.

^ I read it in that he meant just the 9000 outsole(not midsole) on a shadow 6000. The outsole on the shadow 6000 is the only part of the model that I'm not a fan of.

Just passing by fam...

Today's footwork:

Soooooooooooooooo, at 1pm EST today we all get to see how badly we're going to get ra*ed if we don't get lucky on the online release of the Burgers.

Yup. Feature is doin' a collab w/ Saucony. The designer of the shoe is hella hyped bout it & so are the owners. The designer has mentioned there will be a couple of different silhouettes used. There's a shadow 6000 that will have the grid 9000 bottom.

So my sources were correct then...If it's true that it will be a G9 shadow 6 that would be awesome. I was wondering when the 1st hybrid would come out this yr.

Soooooooooooooooo, at 1pm EST today we all get to see how badly we're going to get ra*ed if we don't get lucky on the online release of the Burgers.

i thought they not dropping til the weekend and will be available at other shops besides E

i thought they not dropping til the weekend and will be available at other shops besides E

Well the release party is today at 6pm BST which is 1pm EST...at that time resellers will put 'em on the Bay for us to see how much we need to drop if we don't get lucky, and want them right away (and not wait for other shops).

Well the release party is today at 6pm BST which is 1pm EST...at that time resellers will put 'em on the Bay for us to see how much we need to drop if we don't get lucky, and want them right away (and not wait for other shops).

sometimes you can get lucky on the bay of course you have the people who are gonna demolish us with prices then you have a few that unknowingly give you a decent price we shall see

sometimes you can get lucky on the bay of course you have the people who are gonna demolish us with prices then you have a few that unknowingly give you a decent price we shall see

Rarely...you gotta hustle them most of the time to get a decent deal.

Back
Top Bottom