Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Was able to nab these in a 8.5.  Now comes the tough part finding someone with a 7.5 or 8 to swap with
frown.gif

Like everyone else that's copped, these are str8 Fire.  Sucker for red.  Red + Suede = Automatic for me.  My favorite release since the C-Notes last year
pimp.gif

On a separate note, Saucony finna mess around this year and make me void my 30 shoe collection limit
eyes.gif

OMG you saved $12.50 a month ago, TEACH ME HOW TO BE COOL LIKE YOU
i see we got some noob clowns now coming to the thread these days
roll.gif
....anyway, back to more important news. A source I know that's pretty close with saucony has let me know that FeatureLV is currently working on a collabo and supposedly it's pretty dope. That's all the info I have so far, of course I will update everyone when I can. O and this happened again for retail. Why not double up
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ive been contributing in this thread for a while now and out of respect to the ogs and overall peacefulness of the thread I will be the better man and stop...back to the saucony news i reported not too long ago. I said a source I know that's pretty close with saucony has let me know that FeatureLV is currently working on a collabo and supposedly it's pretty dope. I must admit I don't know much about their store except their online shop, so what do u guys think of a collabo between the two?

Ive been contributing in this thread for a while now and out of respect to the ogs and overall peacefulness of the thread I will be the better man and stop...back to the saucony news i reported not too long ago. I said a source I know that's pretty close with saucony has let me know that FeatureLV is currently working on a collabo and supposedly it's pretty dope. I must admit I don't know much about their store except their online shop, so what do u guys think of a collabo between the two?
repped, back to the shoes

Relax my dudes. No need to argue. Move along...no need for admin to come in here, so back to the kicks.

It's tempting to pick up those OG 5ks from End with that great shipping but I'll wait for the stateside release.

And that's great news @dictatorblue looking forward to how they execute there collab and theme they chose. Space and food been the themes so far lol

Last edited:
Relax my dudes. No need to argue. Move along...no need for admin to come in here, so back to the kicks.

It's tempting to pick up those OG 5ks from End with that great shipping but I'll wait for the stateside release.

And that's great news @dictatorblue looking forward to how they execute there collab and theme they chose. Space and food been the themes so far lol
already way passed it my dude
nthat.gif
. im surprised u are tempted to cop from end, i kno of ur patience wit non collabos lol. as far as featurelv yea im kinda wondering myself what theme, cw, and silhouette they would use. but i have more then enough collabos from saucony right now lol, so im not in a rush to find out.

already way passed it my dude :nthat: . im surprised u are tempted to cop from end, i kno of ur patience wit non collabos lol. as far as featurelv yea im kinda wondering myself what theme, cw, and silhouette they would use. but i have more then enough collabos from saucony right now lol, so im not in a rush to find out.

Haha yeah man been waiting for some clean 5ks ever since the cabin fevers lol but yeah I have my fair share as well, no need for them to rush it, I hope they don't just keep dropping collabs every month it's going to get boring...

Last edited:
Space and food been the themes so far lol
Didn't notice till you stated this lol.

Although I passed on a lot of the Saucony collabs this year, Its dope that Saucony is starting to get the recognition it deserves. Some of these shops/boutiques have been killin it lately. Seems like theirs news of an upcoming Saucony collab every 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to what FeatureLV will do. 

Has FeatureLV done any previous collaboration with sneaker brands? Can't seem to find any on Google. 

^ that same recognition is going to turn into hype soon, already has kinda.

Luckily, most collabs don't do anything for me. I dont cop shoes because they are limited and have a collab name to it. Love releases like the OG 5000's more than anything. But you are right, it's definitely dope that Saucony is getting recognition.

I get darn near all my stuff from Feature. Glad my local shop is finally doing one. Won't say too much else though. Don't want to speculate too much lol.

Yup. Feature is doin' a collab w/ Saucony. The designer of the shoe is hella hyped bout it & so are the owners. The designer has mentioned there will be a couple of different silhouettes used. There's a shadow 6000 that will have the grid 9000 bottom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom