Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The hype is strong with this one my friends

Last edited:
Damn, shoulda realized the hype for Sauconys was real when locals that usually only resell Jordans started selling the Aces and LOM.  Safe to say copping any future collabs is gonna be tough. 

so what time, eastern standard time, are they going to be available here? The websites says that' it'll be available online May 3rd but the countdown says it'll be tomorrow. Sorry if this has already been stated but I just couldn't find it. Appreciate it

so what time, eastern standard time, are they going to be available here? The websites says that' it'll be available online May 3rd but the countdown says it'll be tomorrow. Sorry if this has already been stated but I just couldn't find it. Appreciate it
I think their time zone puts them a day ahead when it releases.

The countdown is correct.

EST is 5 hours behind from BST. So 12 AM on May 3rd in the UK is 7PM on May 2nd here.

I need a pair of Saucony Offsprings in any color...anyone know when they will be here stateside or atleast a wider release?  

I need a pair of Saucony Offsprings in any color...anyone know when they will be here stateside or atleast a wider release?  
The greater bulk of the stateside releases have already happened. No further word on if they'll drop anywhere else.

Def. going to try my luck on this release. Not holding my breathe though....

Haha I really did not see that coming, has to be a slow news day. "Check out these shoes inspired by the gourmet burger trend" c'mon

i'm just looking forward to the neapolitans man. wanted them from the start, and the pics recently have just validated that. can't wait.

and godspeed to NT fam who are going for the burgers!

Back
Top Bottom