Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The countdown page is up on End for the burgers

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/end-x-saucony-shadow-5000-burger.html

Well I just put in for the ACES on ebay because of that special packaging. I just can't resist and am willing to pay a premium for it. Will probably try to double up with the online anyway just so my average cost is reasonable.

Those 5000's would be sick if the heel was tan instead of green. 

Those Aces joints are straight up BASURA. I swear the hype is real. Why do Saucony collabs fail epically 90% of the time? They've done like two good collabs in the last two years, and it seems like they're dropping them monthly. 

Well I just put in for the ACES on ebay because of that special packaging. I just can't resist and am willing to pay a premium for it. Will probably try to double up with the online anyway just so my average cost is reasonable.
Sneaker Math.... gotta love it.

I had my size in the cart but last night I was practicing so I left an item in there so like am idiot instead of just buying both then calling them to state I only wanted red lom's I tried to remove the other items idiot!!!

There was no 9 most stores do not get FSR on some saucony collabs and it's mostly 1 Of each size so no point of trying...and this is UBIQ web store so def have no hopes up for the offsprings...

Last edited:
lol, if you been purchasing on ubiq before...you know this is bound to be a disaster, site just sucks.

didnt help that they release them with atmos ponys either :lol:

I usually don't complain about this sort of thing but I mean I'm literally putting in my payment information and then all of a sudden the product isn't available!? That straight BS man. I guess these LOM's aren't for me been trying all month.

Back
Top Bottom