Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

There extra slow tonight, I guess because there screen printing the shirts on spot that's why but man it's taking forever

Straight to feet they are beautiful

Lol Once you get into runners you forget about Jordan's. Those things are just hype magnets compared to the comfort and quality of sauconys. Glad you made the switch!

Leather lining on the LOMs rather than the soft fabric would of made them the sneaker of the year for me.

Man I'm telling y'all though it's still a couple js I want this year I'm felling these runners quality is superb comfort just everything I'm hating I hopped on so late my first 3 sauconys are sea and sands, red/grey lom's, and grey offsprings in that order I passed on js and foams

Imo that EB pack is meh. The pics do them major justice than in person the orange suede looks extra burnt compared to the rest of the shoe. Not a fan of ripstop on kicks either. But still a cool concept and I support em all the way. Was cool to see mike doing his thing on the tees

Man I'm telling y'all though it's still a couple js I want this year I'm felling these runners quality is superb comfort just everything I'm hating I hopped on so late my first 3 sauconys are sea and sands, red/grey lom's, and grey offsprings in that order I passed on js and foams
better late than never my niggy. and very nice first 3 saucony's. it's been stated millions of times but saucony just killin it

don't forget the injection packs! 3-dots, shadow 6ks, upcoming 5ks as well. Just absolute quality stuff from them this year.

I would love to find out what spurred them on.

don't forget the injection packs! 3-dots, shadow 6ks, upcoming 5ks as well. Just absolute quality stuff from them this year.

I would love to find out what spurred them on.
if they had end of year awards for sneakers the creative director at Saucony definitely wins outright. 

anyone have the aces in hand?

unfiltered pics needed. 
check my ig in the sig and p.155 in this thread.
Ok this on foot changed my mind...
Still don't know about these, wish that green wasn't their. Especially since its all over the inside, which is where it looks better at. They should have used the same tan color for the back and just have the green inside. Maybe a lace swap would change my mind
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom