Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hey guys i have a pair of the all red LOM size 10.5 DS need a size swap to a 9.5 or ill let them go for a good price. PM me if you're interested 

Finally I'll have a chance to complete the offspring pack with the Navy's! ( Hopefully)

Ubiq's site is not my friend, I've never actually been able to buy a pair from their online scheduled releases.

Last edited:
Ubiq's site is not my friend, I've never actually been able to buy a pair from their online scheduled releases.

Word to that, failed on the Martinis and being how limited these offsprings with like random size runs it's def going to be another fail...

But we got hope! Lol

Last edited:
Man why do the Grey Offsprings have to be in-store only 
mad.gif

I agree with the sentiments earlier

If they had used a leather type lining like the Offsprings in the LOMs maaaaaan

damnnnn decisions.... LoM's or Offsprings...

for Ubiq's website is it only a paypal checkout? I'm not familiar with that website at all. If it's a Paypal only checkout then im screwed :frown:

How is the quality on the offsprings? Up there with the LOM's?
In terms of quality of the suede, I'd say the LoM have the upper hand. In terms of details the Offsprings are better...The tongue, speckled midsole, brand stitching, and all the 3M look insane on the shoe.

Get both! They're on different days
if the pockets were deep, and my internet was good I would be!

problem is, the internet over here in the Philippines is so shoddy that it'll be a difficult cop for sure. 

In terms of quality of the suede, I'd say the LoM have the upper hand. In terms of details the Offsprings are better...The tongue, speckled midsole, brand stitching, and all the 3M look insane on the shoe.
Theres a grey pair in eBay for £160 shipped and they are really tempting me

if the pockets were deep, and my internet was good I would be!

problem is, the internet over here in the Philippines is so shoddy that it'll be a difficult cop for sure. 
Ah gotcha. I'd try to get Offsprings for retail, LoM seem to be the cheaper of the two in resale.
Theres a grey pair in eBay for £160 shipped and they are really tempting me
I'd try to get him down a little bit. Maybe around 140GBP.

Ubiq is gonna be dead tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully I can get through. Good luck to all.
I want the grey so ill be rolling up at 8am to champ. hopefully that's earlier enough haha. sucks its gonna rain tho.

About 140 deep but I think if you escape work 30 min early you'll be good. Jay the owner of eb said everybody in line is good for there size since it's there collab they could sell however many they want today
howd you find parking out there my dude lol? I think imma roll by after work, tried calling but no answer. you know if its one per?

Back
Top Bottom