Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I was there for the PUMAS  "/ 

decided to try to get the LOM and throw someone the oop....  picked my shipping method 5 times, every time being redirected back to my cart with the stock still there 

the 6th time LOM was gone.... the 7th time my size 11 Atmos was gone

had to settle for a 12 in the Atmos... once the LOM sold out and them ****** left, site was flowing smooth like a country stream on a summer's day 

Anyone who's ordered from ubiq before, JF we got through are we good? I don't know how I did it lol.

got all the way to payment screen then got the dreaded "sorry your item is out of stock" bs. got me super wet for a second ha. found a cafe here in the PI that has super good internet so imma pray to based god for the offspring drop tomorrow. 

also. was everyone on the saucony page? first popped up there for me then on new arrivals around 10:02? same for y'all or am I trippin?

Last edited:
man the other brands hype train has realllly picked up in 2014...can't get anything easily other than RF collabs anymore hahaha

got all the way to payment screen then got the dreaded "sorry your item is out of stock" bs. got me super wet for a second ha. found a cafe here in the PI that has super good internet so imma pray to based god for the offspring drop tomorrow. 

also. was everyone on the saucony page? first popped up there for me then on new arrivals around 10:02? same for y'all or am I trippin?

same.. atmost popped up first.. and not at the top of the page either---more like the bottom/middle..

popped on the saucony and new release page roughly around the same time for me.. had two tabs open..

I was able to get through and get a confirmation email. I needed a 9 but settled for an 8.5...didn't look like the 9 ever made it or I wasn't fast enough. 

After being cart jacked from the Premier site for about 2 hours, being cart jacked from UK sites and not being able to get through the phone on Epitome, I think I finally got a pair. Crossing my fingers that I get them in. 

ohwell.gif
 Disappointed the regulars didn't come up and through... but UBIQ's site is a mess on these types of releases.

I believe UBIQ was the last spot to have them for retail. But prices I've seen have been dropping, if y'all want to pay resell for the LOMs it's worth the 200-230 price range IMO.

damn joined just to say he got through..hurts 
frown.gif
Sorry man. I've been a heavy user of *************/iss for a very long time and used NT under a different account, but finally got around to creating my own username for NT. 

Trust I had the same frustrations from all the other attempts...

I believe UBIQ was the last spot to have them for retail. But prices I've seen have been dropping, if y'all want to pay resell for the LOMs it's worth the 200-230 price range IMO.

And to an extent I agree. However with so many releases I plan to check and what I've copped already it's hard for me to not be retail or bust on anything anymore. But yes that range would be awfully tempting if this is sort of your cop of the year so far.

Sorry man. I've been a heavy user of *************/iss for a very long time and used NT under a different account, but finally got around to creating my own username for NT. 

Trust I had the same frustrations from all the other attempts...
all good my man, not really mad..I had a good 2013, just need to step it up a bit this year haha since competition has grown exponentially

I'm holding my grey Offsprings for trade bait.... in the event i see these LOM and catch a woody 

could have had them for retail TWICE and passed .... then y'all had to come around with all these pics and talk of how well made they are

Throwing someone a HUGE oop right here................@footsoldiersnj on IG has a size 12 LOM for $190 (gray/red pair), they been dropping the price every week or so, started at $270, you can probably hustle them down to $175.

I failed trying to grab a sz 10 on UBIQ for my friend, I'm like 0/14 trying to buy releases on their website lol

:x

Last edited:
And they finally came in...quality is on point and def best of the two, the soft suede to the leather lining, god damn only other pairs that rival these are bodegas phase 1 & 2 and sohos

Last edited:
And they finally came in...quality is on point and def best of the two, the soft suede to the leather lining, god damn only other pairs that rival these are bodegas phase 1 & 2 and sohos

Meh, Solebox Devils > Sohos....

Teal bodegas are right up there though imo...

Back
Top Bottom