:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

pimp.gif
lets go

Originally Posted by moe200069

if the niners dont win by at least a 10-14 point margin, i'll be concerned for what lies for the rest of our season.
This is the NFL you take wins anyway you can get them by any margin.  

if the niners dont win by at least a 10-14 point margin, i'll be concerned for what lies for the rest of our season.
This is the NFL you take wins anyway you can get them by any margin.  

Qwest is a tough place to play and a win is a win. But I see why you say that the Niners are better at RB, OL, WR/TE, DL, DB, and the kicking game.

Qwest is a tough place to play and a win is a win. But I see why you say that the Niners are better at RB, OL, WR/TE, DL, DB, and the kicking game.

This definately is a must win game
a wanna see what Westbrook brings to the table
I also wanna see if this crabtree drama is affecting the team
niners by 14

This definately is a must win game
a wanna see what Westbrook brings to the table
I also wanna see if this crabtree drama is affecting the team
niners by 14

Nedney
pimp.gif

It is somewhat of a must-win, it's early but the Niners need to show early that they're the best team in the division with a good performance. However I think it's going to be close.

Nedney
pimp.gif

It is somewhat of a must-win, it's early but the Niners need to show early that they're the best team in the division with a good performance. However I think it's going to be close.

we can win by a half a point itd still be a W

we can win by a half a point itd still be a W

For those of you that are into betting, something about this line scares me. The Niners are -3, but what scares me is that this line hasnt moved. 80% of the public is on the Niners, and there has been NO line movement at all. Generally, I take this as "the linesmakers know something."

grin.gif

Scary. I'm nervous.

For those of you that are into betting, something about this line scares me. The Niners are -3, but what scares me is that this line hasnt moved. 80% of the public is on the Niners, and there has been NO line movement at all. Generally, I take this as "the linesmakers know something."

grin.gif

Scary. I'm nervous.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

indifferent.gif
that's not niners football.

|
...this is niners football.  V
Originally Posted by offbad

the 49ers will win 17-16 on a glorious 37yd FG conversion by Nedney in the dying seconds of the 4th quarter for their first win of the season!

pimp.gif
considering the "on-paper" strengths/weaknesses of both teams, this would seem like it would be a very winnable game for the niners. whether by 1 point or 100, I know a win is a win in the NFL, but the last thing i want to see is the 49ers struggle against a team that is in a rebuilding era.  as exciting as a last second field goal victory would be, it wouldn't make me comfortable knowing that the niners needed it to seal the deal. considering the season schedule, i think we need as much momentum as we can get.  one week at a time though.

23-10 niners.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

indifferent.gif
that's not niners football.

|
...this is niners football.  V
Originally Posted by offbad

the 49ers will win 17-16 on a glorious 37yd FG conversion by Nedney in the dying seconds of the 4th quarter for their first win of the season!

pimp.gif
considering the "on-paper" strengths/weaknesses of both teams, this would seem like it would be a very winnable game for the niners. whether by 1 point or 100, I know a win is a win in the NFL, but the last thing i want to see is the 49ers struggle against a team that is in a rebuilding era.  as exciting as a last second field goal victory would be, it wouldn't make me comfortable knowing that the niners needed it to seal the deal. considering the season schedule, i think we need as much momentum as we can get.  one week at a time though.

23-10 niners.

49ers by 4+ please!
[table][tr][td]09/08/2010 by ONLINE at 10:57 AM[/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][Ticket #: 81533308] PARLAY (6 TEAMS) RR (1P-6T)[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]09/12/2010 @ 01:15 PM[/td][td]NFL[/td][td][473] SAN FRANCISCO -3-105[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 12:40 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][326] IOWA -525[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 04:10 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][354] WASHINGTON U -550[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 04:15 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][360] ALABAMA -425[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 07:30 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][376] USC -1000[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 04:10 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][388] OKLAHOMA ST -500[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]310.50[/td][td]1080.23[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

49ers by 4+ please!
[table][tr][td]09/08/2010 by ONLINE at 10:57 AM[/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][Ticket #: 81533308] PARLAY (6 TEAMS) RR (1P-6T)[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]09/12/2010 @ 01:15 PM[/td][td]NFL[/td][td][473] SAN FRANCISCO -3-105[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 12:40 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][326] IOWA -525[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 04:10 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][354] WASHINGTON U -550[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 04:15 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][360] ALABAMA -425[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 07:30 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][376] USC -1000[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/11/2010 @ 04:10 PM[/td][td]CFB[/td][td][388] OKLAHOMA ST -500[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]310.50[/td][td]1080.23[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I got money on the Niners too, so it's not like I hope this happens.

But are you telling me you'll still be an Alex Smith fan if he ++%@@ the bed and loses you all that money?

But are you telling me you'll still be an Alex Smith fan if he ++%@@ the bed and loses you all that money?

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif
 probably not.  Maybe I'm still being a blind homer but there is now way we don't thoroughly outplay SEA tomorrow IMO

Back
Top Bottom