:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

I was waiting for you to start this thread NikeTalker23..........bout time champ.  Let's get it!!

I was waiting for you to start this thread NikeTalker23..........bout time champ.  Let's get it!!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is a must win game..

Really?  Week 1?  Hard times in the NFC West

IMO week one is a must win because of how our schedule starts off.  We start 3 of our first 4 games on the road (one being KC, but its not always easy to play at Arrowhead), and the one home game we have is against the Saints.  If we lose week 1, its not inconceivable that we start the season 0-4 or 1-3...which isnt a good way to start the season.  
Week 1 is a must win.

IMO week one is a must win because of how our schedule starts off.  We start 3 of our first 4 games on the road (one being KC, but its not always easy to play at Arrowhead), and the one home game we have is against the Saints.  If we lose week 1, its not inconceivable that we start the season 0-4 or 1-3...which isnt a good way to start the season.  
Week 1 is a must win.

Originally Posted by dland24

Week 1 is a must win.

basically, we can't do what the Chargers do (Lose early and go on a 5 game win streak to end the season).
Early  division games are very  important.

Originally Posted by dland24

Week 1 is a must win.

basically, we can't do what the Chargers do (Lose early and go on a 5 game win streak to end the season).
Early  division games are very  important.

Originally Posted by offbad

the 49ers will win 17-16 on a glorious 37yd FG conversion by Nedney in the dying seconds of the 4th quarter for their first win of the season!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It starts again!!!  Lets go!!!

the 49ers will win 17-16 on a glorious 37yd FG conversion by Nedney in the dying seconds of the 4th quarter for their first win of the season!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It starts again!!!  Lets go!!!

if the niners dont win by at least a 10-14 point margin, i'll be concerned for what lies for the rest of our season.

if the niners dont win by at least a 10-14 point margin, i'll be concerned for what lies for the rest of our season.

Originally Posted by moe200069

indifferent.gif
that's not niners football.

|
...this is niners football.  V

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

indifferent.gif
that's not niners football.

|
...this is niners football.  V

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom