Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

YUP I knew it
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I FU CKING KNEW IT!

Blame this L on EVERYBODY. WHY DON'T YOU +%%!@*+ KNEEL THE BALL SING?
smh.gif
smh.gif

This I dont agree with at all. Go for the win.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at kneel the ball. Get outta here.
They were on their own 15 yd line, with no timeouts, and 40 sec left. I'd rather go into OT fresh then take a chance on an INT while Grant almost had and/or giving up good field position again

indifferent.gif

No timeouts huh? 40 seconds? You sure about that?
wink.gif
And you are telling me the way our offense moved the ball, we couldnt go 50 something yards in close to a minute with timeouts? You guys are just looking at the results. We had time. Period.
Ok my mistake they had 2 timeouts. But i guess my feeling is that we should've cut our losses....we got a defensive stand, we're deep inour own territory, we can't afford a quick 3 and out or a turnover. I would've rather started fresh in OT then try and force things and having itbackfire...

damn nt23 you blame people like a #%@#%.. thought you said you were a fan. and fans don't hate on their players

Originally Posted by 5288

damn nt23 you blame people like a #%@#%.. thought you said you were a fan. and fans don't hate on their players

You cant blame certain players for costing your team a win and be a fan? Really?

Originally Posted by dland24

You cant blame certain players for costing your team a win and be a fan? Really?
yeah i didnt believe that too but a niner fan told me that you cant hate on a player once hes a niner

eff that logic, if players on the teams i like either screw up or act like vajayjays im calling them out on it.

5-7 good job screwing up their chance to get back in the wild card and divison races. knowing the 49ers they'll probably beat the cardinals lose tophilly and beat the lions and rams to finish 8-8 and have everyone happy they ended on a good note only to screw up again next year.

hopefully their a year away though and they can start closing games and winning the games their supposed to win.

the vikings game was a game they should have won

the seahawks and titans games were games that they should have won considering they were playing against winnable opponents.

whatever though, go 49ers and prove me wrong and finish the season strong.

just relax guys, as a fan you'll have to roll with the team through the good times and the bad times. there will be moments when vd makes a spectacularcatch despite being double covered and there will be moments when he drops passes

go raiders!

Tough loss today. But this has been going on all season long. We are so close to winning the game but we just end up losing.

When Gore fumble, I knew that was for the win.

I was thinking all week long that Gore was going to blow up today. Guess not.

Today's defense looked lost at times. But we need to improve in the secondary.

If cards pull out a win which can be possible then the season is done for the 49ers for sure...

Bottom Line they made more plays
Running the ball for 25 yards dosn't really help either.

I don't want to get ahead of myself I realize Gore has been hurt some this year and the offense line has been up and DOWN all season. It seems like ineither runs for a 2 yrad gain (99.9%) or the time (.1%) he gets 67 yard runs on blown coverages against bad teams (see home games aganist Bears andSeahawks)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Same ole 49ers. Coaching staff hasn't changed anything other than make the team believe they're something they're not. Sing guaranteed playoffs, we all know how guarantees usually go..
Patrick willis told me we were going to the playoffs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Patrick willis told me we were going to the playoffs
frown.gif
eek.gif

where'd you meet willis?
Fed ex in San Francisco, Lakeshore Plaza to be exact. Reallly cool and humble dude.

Back
Top Bottom