:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 09/20:::

Lets get it
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I like the seahawk defense, how has curry looked?

I just wanna see more improvement from week 1 and if our O-Line continues to get bullied Sing should send their %@+%* to the showers.

i'm not saying nothing until sunday. i was at the infamous, "can't do it" game when they played seattle last year, so i want them to stompseattle out from the begining.

regardless if it was against the rams or not a 28-0 win is something you have to acknowledge. i think the 49ers will be ready for this game though, it shouldbe good and close most likely.

Gonna be a great game that is FOR SURE.

I don't know much about the seahawks defense, anyone care to enlighten?

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I didn't really pay attention to the preseason games, but those jerseys are just
pimp.gif

656f1cc19de07be64ef15be1ba73ffdb-getty-88971912cp002_san_francisco.jpg

those white jerseys are nice indeed, i ordered a patrick willis customized red authentic through eastbay so now i get to deal with the fun part of waitingfor it to arrive sometime next month. im probably going to the falcon game next month so hopefully i have it by then

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I didn't really pay attention to the preseason games, but those jerseys are just
pimp.gif

656f1cc19de07be64ef15be1ba73ffdb-getty-88971912cp002_san_francisco.jpg

those white jerseys are nice indeed, i ordered a patrick willis customized red authentic through eastbay so now i get to deal with the fun part of waiting for it to arrive sometime next month. im probably going to the falcon game next month so hopefully i have it by then
yall aint kidding though...i was just thinking about that while watchin the game yesterday. SAUUCYYY
pimp.gif

it's early, but sundays game is gonna be huge.
the winner gets a leg up on the entire division.

lets get it niners
pimp.gif

already ?!
lol its all good, i just hope i get the game on TV so i don't have to watch this game on my computer again
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom