:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Candlestick 09/16:::

2nd favorite team? :x

I have a second favorite team too. Always have. Dont see the problem as long as its a distant second.

Distant second I can see. I mean actively rooting for two teams. Question. If your second favorite team beats your favorite team for a championship. Does that have a lessening affect?

Anyways, 49ers looking good. Thinking of taking them and the points this Sunday.

2nd favorite team? :x

I have a second favorite team too. Always have. Dont see the problem as long as its a distant second.

Distant second I can see. I mean actively rooting for two teams. Question. If your second favorite team beats your favorite team for a championship. Does that have a lessening affect?

Anyways, 49ers looking good. Thinking of taking them and the points this Sunday.

If my second favorite team beat the Niners in the Superbowl, I would be pissed.

lol at second favorite team. there's no such a thing. it's niners on mine and f the rest.

lol @ this too.

546223_446489888725544_125416402_n.jpg

Last edited:
I need to know how the hell the game was ever well in hand for the 9ers when if they don't convert 3 different 3rd and longs they punting back to Detroit for a game tying drive?

up 2 scores late against a team that didn't know how to score against us until it's time to get in a prevent defense. if the 9ers had failed on the first 3rd down conversion, i would have not been worried about the lions scoring a td and a 2pt conversion....thats just me tho

I am die hard Niners though. Have had season tickets for 2 decades. There is just another team that I root for on the side. Not a big deal. Dont see the problem.

I am die hard Niners though. Have had season tickets for 2 decades. There is just another team that I root for on the side. Not a big deal. Dont see the problem.

I'm not questioning your 49er fanhood, I just can't see how somebody can have a second favorite team. I'm a 49er fan because it's a local team, a team I have a connection to, and once I made that choice, that was it. I stay loyal to one team..

Last edited:

I'm not questioning your 49er fanhood, I just can't see how somebody can have a second favorite team. I'm a 49er fan because it's a local team, a team I have a connection to, and once I made that choice, that was it. I stay loyal to one team..

I hear you. I think you are and the other dude who was talking about this earlier is just severely underestimating how big of a difference it is for me between the Niners and the other team. Like, if the other team was contracted, it wouldnt be a big deal for me at all. I just hope they win when they arent playing us.

Thats another thing. I would never call them us. I know a lot of Giants fans who also root for the A's, but arent necessarily "fans" of the A's. Its no different really.

I hear you. I think you are and the other dude who was talking about this earlier is just severely underestimating how big of a difference it is for me between the Niners and the other team. Like, if the other team was contracted, it wouldnt be a big deal for me at all. I just hope they win when they arent playing us.
Thats another thing. I would never call them us. I know a lot of Giants fans who also root for the A's, but arent necessarily "fans" of the A's. Its no different really.

Gotcha

Detroit fans... excuses
Poor play calling
Dind't play to your strenghts
Are team isn't healthy

FACTS
Your were out coached last year and you were out coached this year
We are the better team... at least says the scoreboard says so
We are the more physical team. You punch in the mouth on twitter WE punch you in the mouth in the game and you don't punch back.
You didn't get in the end-zone till the 4th quarter WHEN WE PLAYED PREVENT
We once again shut down your best player on offense... BUT wait thats nothing new because last year WE DID THE SAME THING LAST YEAR 0 touchdowns in two games.

As I have said time and time again there is work to be done I'm not one of those fans that says ":smokin great game" Am I happy we are 2-0 yes but there are still things we need to be doing better.... With that said we will beat you a third time in a row whenever we play you. We beat you at come we beat you on the road. You haven't hear since 1975 we CLEARLY have your number.

Can't wait to hear the list of excuses after the next game....

The Weather?
Your team is tired? (cause they certainly don't get tired of talking ****)
The refs?

[SIZE=649er fans please stop try to reason with these dudes they don't get it its like talking to a brick wall [/SIZE]

Last edited:
Posting from a phone :lol: although I will be drunk tomorrow @ 11:46am when my flight lands in Vegas :pimp:

Just doesn't make sense what happen to getting beat making adjustments and moving on. I think all 49er fans realize that we can potentially have a real special next few years ahead of us. When I look at the week in review threads each week "they" seem to want to put is in the Superbowl. i was lucky enough to attend the Giants playoff game last year coincidentally that was the first ever 49er playoff game I attended. We aren't that far removed from "I want winners" :smh: stay humble but yet be proud, one step at a time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom