:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Candlestick 09/16:::

Offense is pretty much looking on point besides those 3 straight drops... Alex stepping his game up :pimp: :pimp:

Good win. We were a bit sloppy on both sides of the ball at times but it didnt seem to be too big of a deal.

Just got back from the game. It was :smokin almost lost my voice cheering

Also dropped $140 on the new Nike Vernon Davis jersey :lol: :smh:

should be a good game, stafford isn't going to look flat like he did at times against the rams but the 49ers defense should be able to contain them for the most part.
i'll be in the building sunday night.
im going 49ers 27 Lions 17

Damn so close homie.

That was a pretty good game. Tarell Brown played well :pimp:

On to Minnesota

The Lions could have won that game. Play calling was absolutely atrocious and Stafford never found his groove. SF played great, good luck the rest of the year.

The Lions could have won that game. Play calling was absolutely atrocious and Stafford never found his groove. SF played great, good luck the rest of the year.

Yeah right :rolleyes. Could have won..........should have won................BUT DIDN'T.

Yeah right :rolleyes. Could have won..........should have won................BUT DIDN'T.
Take your hatin' *** somewhere else :smh:. I'm not downplaying what the 9ers did at all; they are a damn good team who outplayed us and won the game. That doesn't change the fact that the Lions didn't play to their strengths at all and still only lost by 8 points.

Take your hatin' *** somewhere else :smh:. I'm not downplaying what the 9ers did at all; they are a damn good team who outplayed us and won the game. That doesn't change the fact that the Lions didn't play to their strengths at all and still only lost by 8 points.

which is what? Passing to Megatron? they did, he got "corralled" even though he had 90+Yds but still he had no impact in the game. the only time the passing game was going for the lions was late in the 4th. i must admit they did try to run more than the packers did with the 9ers on week 1 so they wont be one sided but to no avail. but don't say yall got outplayed. yall got outclass by a better team.

which is what? Passing to Megatron? they did, he got "corralled" even though he had 90+Yds but still he had no impact in the game. the only time the passing game was going for the lions was late in the 4th. i must admit they did try to run more than the packers did with the 9ers on week 1 so they wont be one sided but to no avail. but don't say yall got outplayed. yall got outclass by a better team.

Exactly and 100% truth. Megatron was contained and the Lions running game was shut down. 49ers were able to effectively run the ball against the Lions D-Line that is very good and got the job done all across the board. Whatever strengths your referring to for the Lions was shut down, simply as that.

Back
Top Bottom