:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs, Carolina Panthers @ B of A Stadium 01/12:::

Good game, SF fans...when it came down to it, y'all made the plays y'all needed to && we didn't. No refs, nothing. We had chances, y'all played better.

Respect.

You guys got a very good D. Need to pick up some receivers to help Cam grow but future looks good.

Didnt think the game was gonna be as close as it was in the first half, but I did think the final score wouldnt be close (less than 7) in the niners favor

Great game! Both sides of the ball really got it going towards the end of the 1st half and kept it going until the end of the game. Boldin had a huge game, made a ton of difficult catches. On to Seattle, lets get it!

Hitner let me down a little bit only because I expect a bit more from a dude that hyped.

He did come through with a pick so that was sick.

Man CAR played well that first half. But of course second half adjustments were made. A good coaching staff will play their hand the first half them go to a better play the next. This team has done that the last couple years.

Steve smith is and will always be a G. If he was on the niners squad y'all would
Be cheering him as loud as Anquan.

I think this game for us ready for some of the physicality of nest weeks game. I just hope we don't take anymore DDTs. They came out the gates trying that. When it didn't work and when our F shut em down on two goal line stands they got shook.

We stood our ground. Showed
We know how to adjust.
Can play physical.

We out here.

niner empire took over carolina :smokin

Bd0U8-tCMAAOyO8.jpg:large

Last edited:
:lol:

Def didn't take over but y'all came deep, No taking over tho. If Cam didn't get it this year My 2nd choice was Kap. I wanna see him get a ring. So we can put to rest a mobile QB can't win the big one.

Last edited:
Cam threw a dime into a pay phone from 40 yards away and that was their only TD. This defense no joke.

also first drive the Mike Mitchell hit on Vern that call is gonna be made 75% of the time ball had already hit the turf and he layed an unnecessary hit. Panthers fans on the boards are sayin worst call they've seen all year.

whatt about the 3&9 call on Florence near the goal line for PI...bad call.

what about Q headbutting Mitchell in the 2nd half, same call that captain got in the 1st

what about the 12 man in the huddle on that last drive before half time that wasnt call

ill give yall the BS sack call on Cam for roughing the passer

the refs were terrible, not gonna say thats the reason we lost but alot of bad calls were made. we lost our heads this game self inflected flags, we didnt make those mistakes all year.

Last edited:
The Florence call was the most obvious call never turned his head prevented Boldin from making a play. College ball that is 50/50 call but NFL that's an obvious call were we watching the same game? Need to take a look at that play again champ.

The Florence call was the most obvious call never turned his head prevented Boldin from making a play. College ball that is 50/50 call but NFL that's an obvious call were we watching the same game? Need to take a look at that play again champ.

Aaron is right that gets called everytime. He ran thru the receiver and never got his head around.

Back
Top Bottom