:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs, Carolina Panthers @ B of A Stadium 01/12:::

Carolina is going to be a tough team to run against but we cant abandon the run early. Roman needs to stop with these run heavy formations if all we are going to do is run it for barely any yardage. Use some play action or counters every now and then or run it out of a 3 WR set.

The defense needs to get some pressure on Cam and not give him all day to throw. Also have to watch and make sure he isnt able to scramble.

You can run against Caroline, 49ers did pretty good that game but for some unknown reason (that only Roman knows) we abandoned the run that game. It was the passing game that sucked, having VD, Crabs, and Patton out there this game will make a hell of a difference.

Well, it would be his first. :lol:

He doesnt drop a dime from Kap in our first meeting with Carolina, we win the game.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to go to the game. Ima be in New York for the next few weeks. If I make some extra bread ima make the trip down to charlotte and go.

Let me know... I'm down to leave from NY
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ill keep you updated.  i might just  fly to charlotte the night before the game and take the greyhound to ny since my brother told me he'd be willing to take my bags to ny for me when he goes. but im in the early stages of setting something up. if i get some extra cash between now and thursday i'm going to go to the game for sure.

if niners win tomorrow jim harbaugh will be the 1st head coach since the merger in 1970 to lead his team to the NFC title game 3 times in his first 3 years. Crazy. Good ol' Jimmy. :pimp:

I can't wait for this damn game. :pimp:

love my raiders :lol: but ive been riding the panthers bandwagon since the start of the year.

gotta love that front 7. both squads

still feel like the 9ers are the best team in football, but i think carolina pulls it out again.

low scoring, lots of defense, cam shows up late :smokin

winner of this game represents the nfc in the big one. 8)

Im ready! We need to come out strong and make no mistakes. Ill post again at halftime lets hope for a good 1st half.

Lets go Niners!!! Will be back at half. Will be way too nervous to post midgame.

Troy Aikman is the worst!!! :smh: As a color guy he's never been good at concealing his bias.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom