Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Nahh, paul the avy-king
pimp.gif

So clutch.

If Crabtree dont sign and goes to another team next year... He better hope the 49ers dont play that team... P. Willis will be coming after his head...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

My 49er fanhood has been dwindling the past few years. Trying to get back on the NFL horse.

Good to see the team doing good, but I'm skeptical with Shaun Hill under center.

BN, road trip to Candlestick?

BTW- Crabtree was a wasted pick from the get go
smh.gif
. You don't draft a WR from TTech in the first round, it's like drafting a kicker.

If he doesn't sign, oh well, we (
laugh.gif
) take the L, but Crabtree isn't going top 10 next season. It's his pipe dream, he dreamed it.
yep, i dont think Hill can beat the vikings, if they stop gore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by boywiththeshoes

I am thinking about placing an order on http://www.nfljerseysuppl...ncisco-49ers-c-1_34.html anyone in the Bay Area interested in combining orders to get a lower price? pm me.
eek.gif
is this a legit website?...ive never been here before...cheap jerseys? $45 for authentic jerseys?...am i seeing things right?

Mitchell & Ness jerseys for $45? I have a very hard time believing this is legit. Plus there sent from China I think.
laugh.gif

The 49ers want to run the ball and they are, but don't overlook Shaun Hill. He's 9-3 as the 49ers' starter. (Sando)
Let's be thankful we don't have JTO or Alex Smith under center.
smokin.gif

Can't wait for Sunday, got a midterm on Monday though
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I am thinking about placing an order on http://www.nfljerseysuppl...ncisco-49ers-c-1_34.html anyone in the Bay Area interested in combining orders to get a lower price? pm me.
eek.gif
is this a legit website?...ive never been here before...cheap jerseys? $45 for authentic jerseys?...am i seeing things right?

Mitchell & Ness jerseys for $45? I have a very hard time believing this is legit. Plus there sent from China I think.
laugh.gif

I agree with bbp23......hard time believing they are real. But I have seen fake sites before where you could tell just looking at the picture that they werefake. This site, they are hard to tell just by looking. Im just sayin....

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with bbp23......hard time believing they are real. But I have seen fake sites before where you could tell just looking at the picture that they were fake. This site, they are hard to tell just by looking. Im just sayin....
thats what i thought ...i mean theyve got some jerseys on there that ive been looking for in a while now and it only costs $45?...maybe theyforgot to put a zero at the end
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
...boywithshoes have bought from this site before?

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with bbp23......hard time believing they are real. But I have seen fake sites before where you could tell just looking at the picture that they were fake. This site, they are hard to tell just by looking. Im just sayin....
thats what i thought ...i mean theyve got some jerseys on there that ive been looking for in a while now and it only costs $45?...maybe they forgot to put a zero at the end
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
...boywithshoes have bought from this site before?
FAKE, no NFL jersey has numbers that are this thick/wide.
[img]http://www.nfljerseysupply.com/images/a1497.jpg[/img]

fake for sure, but they look real good. Actually, there is a massive thread on the 49ers MB (section the goldmine, i think) that has comparison pics of the newjerseys from various sites....ecseller, nfljersey, fashionlineshop, etc. The gen consensus is that they are great for the price, and the most notabledifferences seem to be the "49ers" tag on the front, the name plating on the back, and the weight of the jersey. Don't really like the newjerseys, but would be willing to go in on an order for last year's style

parker plays hardball as an agent but crabtree has too many whispers in his ear right now

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Rodney Harrison airing out Crabtree

http://950espn.com/Audio/tabid/183/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4626/Default.aspx

Also someone on the 49ers board has reportedly heard that Crabtree has fired Eugene Parker as his agent but we will see if anything comes out about this...
pimp.gif
good +$+%
it truly does seem like Crabtree has no love for the game at all if he'd be willing to sit out a whole season for some bull +$+% like this.
grin.gif

@*@% that prick, I hope he never ever gets the privilege of suiting up in the red & gold and carrying the legacy of so many 49er greats before him.
Hopefully he goes to cleveland or detroit, where top draft picks go to kill their football futures.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

My 49er fanhood has been dwindling the past few years. Trying to get back on the NFL horse.

Good to see the team doing good, but I'm skeptical with Shaun Hill under center.

BN, road trip to Candlestick?

BTW- Crabtree was a wasted pick from the get go
smh.gif
. You don't draft a WR from TTech in the first round, it's like drafting a kicker.

If he doesn't sign, oh well, we (
laugh.gif
) take the L, but Crabtree isn't going top 10 next season. It's his pipe dream, he dreamed it.
yep, i dont think Hill can beat the vikings, if they stop gore
ohwell.gif

Whatever it takes to win a game I'm for it. If Hill thinks we can win with those short dump off passes against Seattle it could be a long day. He needs tobe more aware of pocket pressure and he need to stop locking on to one receiver.

I haven't bought from them before, but like EZLN1 mentioned I was checking out the discussion on the 49ers MB.

the jerseys look pretty tight though BUT fake
laugh.gif
...does anyone know alegit site that sells jerseys for cheap?

For all 49ers fans, this is a question that I raised in another thread and by the 2 responses that I received from it, it looks like peoplefelt differently than me. At this moment in time, as a 49ers fan, would you like to see the team sign Crabtree, YES OR NO?? No need for a explanation toquestion, a simply YES or NO will suffice. Just interesting in seeing the responses.

No.

Back
Top Bottom