Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

I met Del Rodgers yesterday, he was at the raider game wearing a raiders shirt & wearing his superbowl xxiii ring.
laugh.gif
dland
nerd.gif
where ya at?

eek.gif
eek.gif
the 9ers are gonna be on NLFN

What have I been missing? Just changed my cable to Verizon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynspops

look out for delanie walker.... pomona high class of 02'... he's a beast bro
pimp.gif

he's a beast for a backup tight end.
I hope VD finally has a monster season so he doesn't end up leaving SF.

Originally Posted by 92

I met Del Rodgers yesterday, he was at the raider game wearing a raiders shirt & wearing his superbowl xxiii ring.
laugh.gif
dland
nerd.gif
where ya at?

Where am I? Im actually in the Candlestick parking lot right now. Doing 3 things. 1....drinking. 2.....barbequing. 3.....laughing at the fact that you say youare a Niner fan, yet you change your sig to a Raiders one to post in their thread, then change it back to Niners when posting in ours.

To the rest of the true fans, this will be my only post until I get home tonight. Lets hope for a good game.

So glad i had today off. Woke up, copped madden and get to watch the 49ers tonight
pimp.gif

I'm hoping it's a good game for the 49ers and we see some improvements throughout the team.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

ALEXXXXXXXX SMITH! Doing what he does best already
smh.gif

The same thing Hill did earlier?
No, Hill was sacked on what we call a coverage sack. No where to throw the ball, nothing else he could too. He still managed to pick up the firstdown so it's all good. On the other hand Alex saw the pressure and instead of looking down field he goes running like a chicken with his head cut off(haven't seen him do that before
grin.gif
) and then fails to get the firstdown. Hill 1 Alex 0.

Back
Top Bottom