:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NT 9er squad on deck. where the rest of the fam at?

we need to be at full strength going into the season. everyone makes the team in here. 
laugh.gif

SOUND THE HORNS

Lol these gifs. Excited to finally see the squad in action. Going into this season with no expectations, which is kind of nice.

Who are you guys betting on starting? Although I am still (somewhat) rooting for Kaep in my mind to win the job I am expecting Gabbert will start today. 

In to get a look at how these rookies can play, to see some strides in the QB battle from Gabs and Kaep, and last but not least because its GODDAMN 49ERS FOOTBALL!!!

Peep the black visor. Hope it got approved.
pimp.gif
Maybe that will make it harder for defenses to read his eyes when he's staring down the intended receiver 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though I think the tinted visors looked cool and that it was lame AF when the NFL banned them  
smokin.gif

Maybe that will make it harder for defenses to read his eyes when he's staring down the intended receiver :lol:

In all seriousness though I think the tinted visors looked cool and that it was lame AF when the NFL banned them  :smokin
I was tryna figure out why they banned tinted visors without approval last night and learned its for the medics to read a players eyes if he's in pain. Kinda makes sense kinda lame. Like if dude is obviously in pain or just laying their his body language says enough. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I was tryna figure out why they banned tinted visors without approval last night and learned its for the medics to read a players eyes if he's in pain. Kinda makes sense kinda lame. Like if dude is obviously in pain or just laying their his body language says enough.
eyes.gif
More like if dude is enough of a BAMF to wear a dark tinted visor he understands and accepts the risk of a medic "not being able to read his eyes for signs of pain" 
laugh.gif

Team stream app has all the beatwriters Twitter updates that I keep up on. So hyped I'm lookin for anything niner football related before this kick off :lol:

Glad to see a majority of us back! Let's make strides and show improvement and possibly sneak in as a wild card or let's show improvement but lose games so we can get that #1 pick! Let's go niners!

Back
Top Bottom