:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll never forget VD getting muffed by the FG post then he switched his celebration to a jump shot :lol: :lol:

:lol: that was hilarious

Same game Akers hit a 63 yarder off the bar the same spot VD got hung at :pimp: / :lol:

Last edited:
not so fast! a lot of rumors linking the browns to wentz. hue liked what he saw at the senior bowl: "he has a lot of the characteristics you look for". I think the combine will help wentz(and lynch) even more. The physical difference between wentz and goff will be magnified when they're in t-shirts and shorts throwing at the combine.

we're in a good place this year. a lot of talented players on D. you can throw carson wentz, jared goff, deforest buckner, myles jack, noah spence or jaylon smith in a hat, and i would be very happy with choosing any of them.

Last edited:
Yeah I see a lot of Mocks having Paxton Lynch drop to mid first round. No way in hell he makes it past 10 the guy oozes talent and ability. He will display a huge arm at the combine my opinion prolly strongest of the bunch.

The offense he was in will scare some teams into thinking he's a system guy. But a team will fall in love with his tools. Wouldn't surprise me In the least bit if Chip falls in love with Lynch.

Blake Bortles a couple years back was thought to be a middle 1st round guy until the combine and teams saw his arm and size on display.

Go ahead and put me down for being excited for Goff and Lynch or Dak Prescott in the 3rd or 4th if we go with a defensive stud in the 1st.

It's being predicted by every draft nik out there with inside sources that Wentz will be first QB off the board.

Last edited:
Blake Bortles is the real deal. Threw 35 TDs while being the most sacked QB in the league. We haven't had a QB throw over 30 TDs in a season since Jeff Garcia in 2001.

I think you're dead on about Paxton. Dude is a perfect fit for Chip's scheme. He was very accurate in the short/intermediate passing game, and has the type of athleticism to make teams honor him keeping the ball on the zone-read. Not to mention dude has a hose.

Last edited:
I hope you share the same sentiments then that if he's the pick at 7 overall its time for jubilation for our entire fan base. If Goff is on the board I'd prefer him. But at this point I don't know how much I really would prefer him.

Lynch is gonna come in at the combine like around 248 lbs **** is insane.

im good with it if that chip's guy. 
pimp.gif
my admiration for the steelers and the way they play football is well known. im looking for that next big ben(my fav QB in the NFL), and I think paxton has some of those attributes. i want the qb that can operate from the spread and get the ball down field with precision.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Map obviously but if this frees more cap room for this year and next... I'm down for it

Trent & Co better not be cheap and spend the money on FA's

i wonder if trent can bamboozle some team into sending us a pick in return. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
every time i go back and rewatch deforest buckner tape, he climbs back up to the top of my wishlist. the uso is so ******* good. its really, really difficult to find a human being that is already equipped to play a true 5-technique straight out college. college athletes typically aren't developed enough at these ages to have the body and strength to play the position.

buckner consistently wins at the point of the attack, and runs to his side are stopped dead in their tracks. he's got solid pass rush ability with a lot of room for improvement. dude is a ******* monster.

that game vs stanford G joshua garnett(2016 1st round pick)
sick.gif
. he straight up manhandles his ***.

Last edited:
Buckner and Armstead would be two phycial specimen.

Shame Lawernce Okeye is trash he was a freak of nature too.

Back
Top Bottom