:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
texted my boy at 130 this afternoon. Didn’t know it was literally going to be two hours later they’re going to take all that **** to sale

IMG_4795.jpeg

The warriors have won enough to forgive Wiseman and the Giants got a ring along the way too. The niners on the other hand have been chasing a good qb for 25 years. SB appearances aside were just as miserable at the cowboys in terms of actually seeing another ring.

Bummer how the whole Trey thing has played out, just didn’t ever get a fair shake for one reason or another. I wanted to root for him when he got dealt but aint no way now that he’s on that team :lol:

Also I gotta ask after reading the banter the past couple pages..it seemed like we were all cool with Brock being the starter and Trey backing him up going into this season right?

We whiffed on the pick, it didnt work out. An all time terrible trade looking back. Same guys who missed horrendously on that also got us 3 All Pro’s in the 3rd and 5th rounds not to mention guys like Greenlaw and Elijah in the 6th, Jauan Jennings and Purdy in the 7th so it aint all bad

I hate that they got that trade for Trey so wrong but we still have a team that should be contending just as they were before that trade. Shanny, Lynch and them deserve heat for it but all this outrage, from everywhere, the past couple days like we didnt all know Trey was about to be a backup once again this year is kinda funny

The warriors have won enough to forgive Wiseman and the Giants got a ring along the way too. The niners on the other hand have been chasing a good qb for 25 years. SB appearances aside were just as miserable at the cowboys in terms of actually seeing another ring.

The Giants didnt win a ring along the way too. They blew the #2 pick in 2018.

Honestly its super bowl or bust this season. If shanny ****s the bed. I demand more than a hot seat

There’s so much in hindsight on this whole situation that it’s wild. If they don’t get ravaged with injuries in 2020 they likely make the playoffs again and don’t feel the urgency to make such a drastic move like that in the first place.

To me it’s more the only getting 4 total starts out of him which is the bitter pill to swallow. If they had gotten a large enough on field sample size starts wise from him and it was clear he wasn’t the guy. It’s much easier to take that L and cut your losses, even with the picks that were included in the trade.

F it though. The season starts in 2 weeks. I’m looking forward to some road trips and enjoying my Sundays and the on field product giving every reason to forget all about that trade.

Back
Top Bottom