:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
realized there's gonna be two dudes named "Ward" in the secondary.. need this to work in way where it confuses QBs

Kinlaw doing all this working out and training, but can't stay on the field. He has to start paying dividends on that defo trade big time this season.

Yeah I’m down for a splash
Kinlaw doing all this working out and training, but can't stay on the field. He has to start paying dividends on that defo trade big time this season.
He's made big leaps this offseason as far as health is concerned. Last time he came back he was still having knee swelling issues but he has had none after his offseason workouts according to reports.

besides Deebo, the 49ers have not experienced any success drafting players from South Carolina.

at some point, you need to stop drinking from a well that consistently pours you **** water.

Yeah I’m down for a splash

He's made big leaps this offseason as far as health is concerned. Last time he came back he was still having knee swelling issues but he has had none after his offseason workouts according to reports.
Well I hope he stays healthy all off season and don't over exert himself. This will be his 3rd year and if he doesn't perform, I am sure he will start feeling heat from the fan base.

besides Deebo, the 49ers have not experienced any success drafting players from South Carolina.

at some point, you need to stop drinking from a well that consistently pours you **** water.
I felt this way about Oregon until we got Buck.

They can’t keep getting away with it!!! >:((
Yeah, I know. I thought that Paraag was making these intricate deals that would ensure the team would easily retain a big name and add a big name to the team.

All I know is Deebo and Bosa better be a Niner for the next 5 years.

I pose the Question: with Trey Lance, Mitchell, Aiyuk, Kittle, and the emerging Jennings, do the 49ers really still need Deebo and his RAC yards for $22+ million per or do they trade him for 2 firsts and a third and instead go after OBJ, Julio, or Landry for far less $$ to replace him?

👀

Shanny, John out having dinner with Deebo can only mean...

1. New Contract
OR
2. He's getting traded

And now we hear Deebo unfollowed the 49ers on IG?

If 49ers trade him, it will remind me of when the 49ers decided not to give Deion what he wanted so Primetime moved on to Dallas. It'll be utter chaos in here if we trade Deebo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom