:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s stop defending Jim. It’s the end of his era and I think we are all okay with that! I loved the run, but if the results weren’t a chip I still would’ve preferred getting Trey his snaps this year

Neutral fan here

I predicted that the team who “chokes” the least will win. Since both teams have a tendency to overthink things and shoot themselves in the foot.

For like 3 quarters the rams had multiple dropped passes. Bad passes by Stafford. Penalty and I was sure the Niners would win

But in the fourth, the choking/overthinking shifted towards Niners and unless you have a slinger at QB it’s hard to win these games making mistakes.

Niners should be proud and have a great future ahead. Good luck

1643597952863.gif

This sucks

Neutral fan here

I predicted that the team who “chokes” the least will win. Since both teams have a tendency to overthink things and shoot themselves in the foot.

For like 3 quarters the rams had multiple dropped passes. Bad passes by Stafford. Penalty and I was sure the Niners would win

But in the fourth, the choking/overthinking shifted towards Niners and unless you have a slinger at QB it’s hard to win these games making mistakes.

Niners should be proud and have a great future ahead. Good luck

preciate it fam

McVay made his adjustments this game and dinked and dunked our tired defense to death. Defense and YAC boyz been carrying us through the 2nd half of the season and playoffs. Kupp and OBJ came to play and Stafford was on point with the short passes. The Tartt drop is a wash because that bum *** WR #18 on the Rams got stone hands in the end zone earlier in the game. Rams defense stepped up when they had to in the end. The inside stunts and rushes and push inside took away the middle of the field for Jimmy. Ramsey could have had 2 picks today when Jimmy got out of the pocket. We all saw Jimmy **** the bed up 10 against the Chiefs in the 4th, he pretty much did the same again. It is what it is. Hopefully, Trey can finally expand the field for Kyle when calling pass plays. Stay safe guys.

Something about that game just seemed a little off didnt it?

It was weird, like the defense played good but also didnt. Jim played okay but also kinda didnt. had a 10 pt lead but it didnt really feel like it? last two possessions on offense were a joke. The two touchdowns we gave up we could have done a whole lot better on. We let them get an 18 play 97 yard drive? Just odd

Tartt HAS to make that play, but we also have to be a lot better on offense those final 2 possessions which were downright abysmal and scared. Tough L to take but i am proud of the squad, we’ve got something here but man we cant waste an NFCC appearance and lead like that.

Blehhh this one hurts

Something about that game just seemed a little off didnt it?

It was weird, like the defense played good but also didnt. Jim played okay but also kinda didnt. had a 10 pt lead but it didnt really feel like it? last two possessions on offense were a joke. The two touchdowns we gave up we could have done a whole lot better on. We let them get an 18 play 97 yard drive? Just odd

Tartt HAS to make that play, but we also have to be a lot better on offense those final 2 possessions which were downright abysmal and scared. Tough L to take but i am proud of the squad, we’ve got something here but man we cant waste an NFCC appearance and lead like that.

Blehhh this one hurts
It all amounts to nervousness and shotty playcalling to me.

Back
Top Bottom