:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kyler looked like he should’ve stuck with baseball

i know you never turn down being the number 1 pick in any draft, but as an A’s fan, **** him. idc if it’s at football, baseball, foosball, racquetball.. if i’m watching kyler lose, i’m happy.

I would love for the stars to align this weekend to where the Rams end up hosting the NFC Championship. (There’s only one way for that to happen). But would be fun to see SoFi not be their house again.

I would love for the stars to align this weekend to where the Rams end up hosting the NFC Championship. (There’s only one way for that to happen). But would be fun to see SoFi not be their house again.
Steve Levy on MNF said "There's a chance the Rams could host another playoff game. Of course they'd have to get past Tampa Bay and the 49ers would have to beat the Packers..."

They'd rather go to Lambeau than have to play us for a 3rd time

Steve Levy on MNF said "There's a chance the Rams could host another playoff game. Of course they'd have to get past Tampa Bay and the 49ers would have to beat the Packers..."

They'd rather go to Lambeau than have to play us for a 3rd time

If that were to happen. I know the final minute of the 4th quarter and overtime from last week is going to be on their mind knowing they could’ve delivered the knockout blow.

Knew they weren’t the real deal. Had so many folks thinking they were super bowl bound with that hot start.

Nuk is the most important part of that offense. kyler's numbers dipped and they sputtered once he went down. 1-4 in the last 5 without him, including losing to the lions :lol:

kyler murray is just Wee Man with a helmet on without DHop
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 11.29.41 PM.png

I know we could beat Green Bay, but I also need the Rams to handle the Bucs. If there's someone that could take advantage of our lower scoring output and pull something out of their *** in the second half, it's Tom Brady. I remember years ago, we were whooping on the Pat's, then low and behold, Tom Brady almost came back on us from a huge deficit. Him and Mahomes are two QBs that have nerves of steel.

Last edited:
Path is real if we can get it done in Lambeau. Really hoping Warner and Bosa can be 100 percent this Saturday. I dont know if my liver will be ready but eff it!

Nah, I wouldn't be that confident if I was you...

Although GB's defense may rank 4th worst in avg yards per attempt, DAL held Mitchell to an average of only 3.6 yards per carry today.

If you remove the last 5 carries of the game where the Cowboys were selling out to stop the run he averaged 4 a carry. Not to mention that Deebo averaged 7.2 a carry. The Packers run D is substantially worse than the Cowboys.

:wow:

“Texted someone in SF about 90 minutes ago asking about Jimmy G. LOTS of rumors the hand & shoulder are not good. Like "may not start" good. And the line has surged marketwide to GB -6. Somebody has even more intel”

Either Shanahan using another smoke screen to make GB wonder whose starting…. or were in for a wild ride this week

Back
Top Bottom