:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a family emergency that killed my Sunday but glad we got the win. Hats off to Shannahan, he's outcoached 2 of the best in back to back weeks. Hopefully we can pressure Russ with the same success AZ had last week.

Eric Branch sayin on KNBR that pettis gets no time because he’s soft 😆
Which is what most of us figured. I still think Pettis has a skillset that should lead to being a productive NFL receiver, and I will die on that hill.

But if you don't have the dog in you, sometimes that skillset doesn't matter.

They should have known that Pettis was full of zest. Im more upset that Solly didnt pan out. He was the bigger investment and the reason we keep drafting DL in the 1st round

They should have known that Pettis was full of zest. Im more upset that Solly didnt pan out. He was the bigger investment and the reason we keep drafting DL in the 1st round

besides Kittle and maybe DJ Jones, that 49ers '17 draft class was :rofl: :sick: joe williams, reuben, solly, ahkello, CJ beathard

heading into their game against seattle, i'm confident about the 49ers ability to compete at every part of the game except when it comes to defending the deep ball. russ goes over the top every single game with DK. considering how we aren't generating any pressure on QBs, this got me nervous. Russ in a clean pocket is scary.

I hope Saleh adjusts the gameplan for mobile QBs. I know Wilson will put up numbers, but if they can slow him down and provide pressure, I think the Niners can pull it off.

Cardinals did a fantastic job keeping Russ contained. Outside leverage, interior pressure. You don’t always have to get home but limit his ability to climb the pocket and make it difficult for him to find his receivers.

this. it has to be a controlled rush. one guy gets to deep and it creates a lane for russ. they gotta stay disciplined and keep contain above all else.

our secondary is gonna be tested. they gotta step it up

can saleh and this defense afford to keep a LB spy on russ for a handful of plays? that guy is elite, possibly the best, at taking advantage of defenses that are undisciplined with containment and letting their guys get too deep into the backfield

but who am i kidding tho, this d-line aint getting deep on anything :frown:

this. it has to be a controlled rush. one guy gets to deep and it creates a lane for russ. they gotta stay disciplined and keep contain above all else.

our secondary is gonna be tested. they gotta step it up

This. Can't sell out for the sack against Wilson or most scrambling QBs unless you're 100% you're going to get him. It's best to rush and stay in your lane even if you're not getting much of a push and keep him corralled.

betting odds ... warner in the running

1603842038605.png

This. Can't sell out for the sack against Wilson or most scrambling QBs unless you're 100% you're going to get him. It's best to rush and stay in your lane even if you're not getting much of a push and keep him corralled.
I feel like Kyler was definitely taking advantage of our overzealous pass-rushers.

Yikes I forgot Fred Warner contract almost up no wonder he’s playing so good they’re gonna have to pay him big next year

Dunlap to Seattle for a 7th wish we had the cap room...

yeah seattle didn't have to give up too much draft capital either.. but the money Dunlap's due next year, yikes $10 for a player in his 12th season.

unless Seattle is able to dump him without a cap hit, it could end up coming back to bite them back in the ***. between Wright, Carson, Griffin they're gonna have some heavy contracts to hand out

Back
Top Bottom