:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jerrick mckinnon is definitely in danger i feel like.

2 years of season ending injuries and IR

only a couple games to get up to speed, and now he's RB1 and probably has to take the bulk of the carries because behind him there's only Wilson JR and the untested Hasty

he's gonna get more carries today than he's gotten in like 3 years, really hope his body is up for it, no wavy one raheem mostert or tecole to soak up the bulk of the snaps.

and you thought 2020 couldn't get any wilder?

1601221754550.png

jerrick mckinnon is definitely in danger i feel like.

2 years of season ending injuries and IR

only a couple games to get up to speed, and now he's RB1 and probably has to take the bulk of the carries because behind him there's only Wilson JR and the untested Hasty

he's gonna get more carries today than he's gotten in like 3 years, really hope his body is up for it, no wavy one raheem mostert or tecole to soak up the bulk of the snaps.

I think Shanny goes to a committee like we had early last season. I'm definitely expecting Wilson to get a good amount of carries if not more than Jet. Hasty should see some as well

One of the few advantages Mullens has over Jimmy is his processing. He's very quick to know where he's going with the ball.

i like that BDN is willing to throw those 50/50 balls 20 yards down field. feels like jimmy rarely throws that pass we just saw to jordan reed

man, does ANYONE have a link to the game. killing me not being able to access it right now. Reddit shut down.

Back
Top Bottom