:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big shoutout Frank Gore. They showed an picture of him in his rookie year and now, nothings changed. Hairline still intact. Has some good genes. Only wish mine would be like that when I hit that age

given the injuries at RB, Lynch should get the Jets on the line and offer Beathard + 6th rounder for Gore

Is that all of the injuries or are there still more we havent learned about yet? It's never ending

Buckner 👀

. I wish he still here too dawg...

Wolverine_Remembers_Picture_Frame_Meme_Maker.jpeg

This is why I tell y’all boys to be grateful about the product put on the field because it can change in an instant.

Don’t expect nick Mullens to look like Jimmy.

this **** is crazy

we've seen two weeks of the product. it's exciting to have football back, nothing in this world gets me more excited than watching the 49ers on sunday. but damn, pay the players and cancel the rest of the season. this is just me assuming things but the result of compromised off season conditioning/training and no preseason is putting dudes' careers at risk.

obviously this won't happen but have we ever seen a 1 week injury report like this?

Last edited:
Speaking of injuries..... Raider player just died running into the camera rig?

That dude was being so dramatic >D
he popped up after 5 minutes and ran off the field :stoneface:

I hate when athletes do that. Like if you are really hurt stay down but dont be staying down so you can be a fake tough guy and get props....

Back
Top Bottom