:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also why don’t we ever use Kittle. You see Kelce constantly beating his man on 3rd down. We have 2nd and short, 3rd and short and it’s the same BS run play that never converts on short yardage. It’s frustrating.

Let’s stop defending Jim. It’s the end of his era and I think we are all okay with that! I loved the run, but if the results weren’t a chip I still would’ve preferred getting Trey his snaps this year
Y'all can laugh at me but all I gotta say is had Trey started from day one we'd be in the Super Bowl.

Kyle had no choice but to play Jimmy as long as he not hurt cause ownership paying him damn near $30MM.

To be honest, If it takes losing this game to finally get James outta here then I count that as a win.

McVay made his adjustments this game and dinked and dunked our tired defense to death. Defense and YAC boyz been carrying us through the 2nd half of the season and playoffs. Kupp and OBJ came to play and Stafford was on point with the short passes. The Tartt drop is a wash because that bum *** WR #18 on the Rams got stone hands in the end zone earlier in the game. Rams defense stepped up when they had to in the end. The inside stunts and rushes and push inside took away the middle of the field for Jimmy. Ramsey could have had 2 picks today when Jimmy got out of the pocket. We all saw Jimmy **** the bed up 10 against the Chiefs in the 4th, he pretty much did the same again. It is what it is. Hopefully, Trey can finally expand the field for Kyle when calling pass plays. Stay safe guys.
"The Tartt drop is a wash because that bum *** WR #18 on the Rams got stone hands in the end zone earlier in the game."

Exactly.

There are NO EXCUSES. The QB was given 1:47 to do hid magic and the bum couldn't lead em to a game winning drive when they needed his arm to do the talking. Period.

I'm sick. But I expected it. He's Jimmy Almost.

The one time Jimmy is cooking over the middle you go away from it to be conservative.. we going to be runner up’s from now on like the damn Bills.. you have to stick to what is working but Shanahan want to play on legendary All the time

:stoneface:
Did you watch a different game than us? Live and in person, Jimmy played like trash... his inefficiency at qb is why this team didn't have at least 35 points easily. So many players are always open that he miss
Denial is one of the 5 stages of grief.

Jimmy showed me his cards this season. He's a joke.

Also why don’t we ever use Kittle. You see Kelce constantly beating his man on 3rd down. We have 2nd and short, 3rd and short and it’s the same BS run play that never converts on short yardage. It’s frustrating.
Kittle appeared to be less involved in the offense from one game to the next. That's troubling considering all of the big plays he's made in the past.

might be cuz of the anger from defeat but right now its

20220130_184325.jpg

how do you know we don’t go 3 and out and end up in the same place?
Bc the playcalling/playbook opens up. Instead of having to generate a GW SB bound drive from our 20 we would’ve had a 3 point lead near midfield and the Rams with no timeouts. Even if we don’t score the field position changes and Stafford has to operate a 2 minute offense with no timeouts against a cover 3 shell playing intermediate to deep passes.

Bc the playcalling/playbook opens up. Instead of having to generate a GW SB bound drive from our 20 we would’ve had a 3 point lead near midfield and the Rams with no timeouts. Even if we don’t score the field position changes and Stafford has to operate a 2 minute offense with no timeouts against a cover 3 shell playing intermediate to deep passes.

cause our offense was rolling all game. we can play the would have should could have but we will never know. could have won the game could have been nothing. jimmy could have turned around and have it right back. not far fetched considering the amount of dropped picks they had

Last edited:
Also, what the **** was up with the pass rush? Stafford was not rattled at all, even after the INT.
Niners weren't playing a bum team. What they expect, that the Rams wouldn't make adjustments to the protection?

Been saying it all season long, what happens when we don't run for 200? What happens when the D ain't saving the O like they usually do? Jimmy gonna,have to save the team with his arm and since he can't we ain't winning nothing

Back
Top Bottom