:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
moiety moiety it felt off because it felt like kyle really tried to make this game all about deebo, the handoffs and kick returns, really didnt establish any rhythm for elijah and the rest of the dudes.

Proud of all the boys tho, we were not supposed to be here. Mcvay finally was able to adjust.

Yeah the offense just seemed different today, I was thinking Elijah was hurt more than we knew but then he’d come in and make a big catch or nice hard run.

Rams were killing us on 3rd and we couldnt get off the field, Jim and the offense were really bad the last 2 possessions, the Tartt drop of course. The game was there to take but the execution on both offense and defense midway through the 4th and on was rough and is a recipe on how to lose a close football game

The irony is, we all know who jimmy g is though, but there are those who are expecting him to be some sorta elite dude.

Looks at the rest of the elite dudes left:
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes

All gonna be watching the superbowl at home next to jimmy.

so both QBs left aren’t better than jimmy?

My only thoughts right now:

-a 12 year old could have caught the ball Tartt dropped

-Jimmy played the best playoff game of his career tonight. And that is the problem.

-I'm super bummed we lost and don't get to go back to the SB. But we sent the Cowboys and the Packers home, which is a nice consolation prize.

I'm hurting boys.

@quaski

No excuses!! I deserve all the criticism my way! Opportunity I dream of I came up short!!! Let my brothers down!! It Still won't define me as a person/player. Only will get stronger and better... #Believdat

Also, what the **** was up with the pass rush? Stafford was not rattled at all, even after the INT.

McVay made the adjustment. Reminded me of what the Packers did earlier in the season. Quick passes to keep the pressure off Stafford and stuck to the run a lot more.

Yeah the offense just seemed different today, I was thinking Elijah was hurt more than we knew but then he’d come in and make a big catch or nice hard run.

Rams were killing us on 3rd and we couldnt get off the field, Jim and the offense were really bad the last 2 possessions, the Tartt drop of course. The game was there to take but the execution on both offense and defense midway through the 4th and on was rough and is a recipe on how to lose a close football game
What other excuse you got bruh

Wake tf up

Come on focusing on Jimmy is just irrational. He dropped a dime to Aiyuk on the sideline and played efficiently. Definitely had some bad throws along the way. But, last two drives watch the pressure and how much time he was afforded.

2nd and a half a yard from midfield up 3 is too frustrating to watch. And watching clock hit zeros multiple times for delay of game on Rams . Refs were lenient today it’s appreciated honestly they let the guys play.

Yeah sorry but jimmy was due for that INT snf that not even hating that’s a stat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway I love y’all man Byrd officially Trey Lance season and the off season!!!!

I said elite, stafford and joe cools name has never been brought up with the likes of aaron/tommy/patty

the point is there’s levels. we didn’t need elite play to win. just decent

not just tonight either. jimmy had some good games but his meh to subpar games out weighed his good

Reactions: ace
BBC32133-2837-4EB0-BA79-45CF2C910C75.jpeg

Hoping Trey is the savior we need at QB, but I'm keeping my expectations realistic.

The added dynamic of having a QB that is a threat to use his feet as well as his arm will be refreshing though.

Damn y’all, gotta thank the 9ers for an unexpected season. I didn’t think they would go this far mid season. The fact that they squeezed a playoff berth and turned it into a conference championship shot was just incredible. Peace out jimmy, goodluck on your next endeavors. Looking forward to what the 9ers can do with Trey.
No.

We shouldn't have started 3-5 imo.

We were "Super Bowl Ready" coming into the season.

49ers should've closed the show

Back
Top Bottom