:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In hindsight, I don't think that Tartt interception has an affect on the outcome with the offense stuck in neutral, sometimes even reverse, like it was all second half. It would've been good for momentum, but that's about it.

Still would've been on our side of the field with only a 3 point lead and about 8 minutes left in the game.

In hindsight, I don't think that Tartt interception has an affect on the outcome with the offense stuck in neutral, sometimes even reverse, like it was all second half. It would've been good for momentum, but that's about it.

Still would've been on our side of the field with only a 3 point lead.
Offense was sputtering most of the game.

moiety moiety it felt off because it felt like kyle really tried to make this game all about deebo, the handoffs and kick returns, really didnt establish any rhythm for elijah and the rest of the dudes.

Proud of all the boys tho, we were not supposed to be here. Mcvay finally was able to adjust.

Neutral fan here

I predicted that the team who “chokes” the least will win. Since both teams have a tendency to overthink things and shoot themselves in the foot.

For like 3 quarters the rams had multiple dropped passes. Bad passes by Stafford. Penalty and I was sure the Niners would win

But in the fourth, the choking/overthinking shifted towards Niners and unless you have a slinger at QB it’s hard to win these games making mistakes.

Niners should be proud and have a great future ahead. Good luck
Neutral fan here and agree. Thought for sure the Rams let too many opportunities go and they would lose cuz it.

And the heat Jimmy is getting for that is ridiculous. And the fans on social etc saying Lance shoulda been in there are idiots.

That’s not on Jimmy , that’s a gimme Interception and terrible play calling late. Asking Jimmy to do amazing ish when he is limited is asking for too much..
You get that pick and kill the clock for a game winning FG is the best route to the SB , we all know what Jimmy is.. this whole team was so happy to back him up and his win percentage.. get that pick then…

Yea Tartt dropping that into was huge but also plenty of questionable calls from Kyle and plays from Jimmy

Goes to show you if they stop our run game, we’re trash

Neutral fan here

I predicted that the team who “chokes” the least will win. Since both teams have a tendency to overthink things and shoot themselves in the foot.

For like 3 quarters the rams had multiple dropped passes. Bad passes by Stafford. Penalty and I was sure the Niners would win

But in the fourth, the choking/overthinking shifted towards Niners and unless you have a slinger at QB it’s hard to win these games making mistakes.

Niners should be proud and have a great future ahead. Good luck
Jimmy G good riddance is all a 49er fan needs to hear.

Trey Lance is the one

The irony is, we all know who jimmy g is though, but there are those who are expecting him to be some sorta elite dude.

Looks at the rest of the elite dudes left:
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes

All gonna be watching the superbowl at home next to jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom