:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The irony is, we all know who jimmy g is though, but there are those who are expecting him to be some sorta elite dude.

Looks at the rest of the elite dudes left:
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes

All gonna be watching the superbowl at home next to jimmy.
But there are better QBs than him:
Herbert
Burrows
Stafford
Wilson
Murray for the most part
Allen
Prescott

I think they all do more with our offense than Jimmy G, hands down

Whyd u fold the shirt all nice in the trash tho

That was last thing in the garbage so when I take it out, I get to say “you were always trash” lol

Our defense played horrible too all game, got diced up… Kupp and Beckham both had 100+ yds, Stafford tore us apart

Come on focusing on Jimmy is just irrational. He dropped a dime to Aiyuk on the sideline and played efficiently. Definitely had some bad throws along the way. But, last two drives watch the pressure and how much time he was afforded.

2nd and a half a yard from midfield up 3 is too frustrating to watch. And watching clock hit zeros multiple times for delay of game on Rams . Refs were lenient today it’s appreciated honestly they let the guys play.
Yeah, but he was part of the problem in a list of issues I have with our team tonight.

Oh damn that
But there are better QBs than him:
Herbert
Burrows
Stafford
Wilson
Murray for the most part
Allen
Prescott

I think they all do more with our offense than Jimmy G, hands down

I understand that, i was just making a point that there are dudes expecting eliteness from jimmy, but being an elite qb doesn’t necessarily equate to winning.

This team played hard and got to where none of us expected a couple months ago.. I am thankful for that.. but I don’t want to see Tartt in a niner jersey ever again. He can have 17 interceptions next year for all I care.. the first thing you learn about playing football as a little kid is catching the ball .. you had your lap, nuts, arms chest and hands to catch that ball and you fail.. it’s disgusting.

Oh damn that

I understand that, i was just making a point that there are dudes expecting eliteness from jimmy, but being an elite qb doesn’t necessarily equate to winning.
True, but I can't help but think that if we had a QB at least slightly more skilled(bigger arm, better pocket presence, faster, more awareness, etc), that would put us over the top. But water under the bridge, Jimmy is gone and time to move on.

Last edited:
Hoping Trey is the savior we need at QB, but I'm keeping my expectations realistic.

The added dynamic of having a QB that is a threat to use his feet as well as his arm will be refreshing though.

That was running through my head when our offense was stalling and struggling. Rams D made their adjustments and I was telling myself damn, it’d be nice to have an experienced Trey out there right now.

Heartbreaking loss. Once again Shanny gets too cute with that Juice play. Certified big game choker our HC is, no question about it. On the bright side I never have to watch Jimmy QB my favorite team ever again which is a big win.

No one going to bring up how Kyle can’t seem to hold a lead huh
Kyle don't throw the football. Defense did its job. Jimmy failed to execute when it mattered most once again.

Dude is 1-2 in NFC championships, 4-2 in the post season (misleading really) with more Picks and Chokes in the 4th qtr than TDs while having AN ELITE DEFENSE behind him.

How many TD passes Jimmy got in the 4th quarter of NFC Championship games and Super Bowls combined? Is all you need to know.

Jimmy is the reason we don't have any Super Bowl rings with the stacked team we have!

100%, the guy let's the foot off the gas over and over again.
Always said this… He don’t have that killer mentality

He’s happy with a 10 pt lead and then it always backfire

I understand we’re a run first team… But, when the defense is constantly stacking the box, you have to add some passes in there… They’re giving you the 1 on 1 coverage across the board

Back
Top Bottom