:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he was an okay player and clearly a good guy personally but objectively was not worth that #3 pick

but then again it goes to show how wrong those draft predictions can be

solly was thought to be one of the best DTs to come out of college, experts thought he’d be a monster in the nfl

and that same year the highest rated QBs before and at the time of the draft were mitch trubisky & deshone kizer not deshaun Watson and pat mahomes

hindsight :frown:

Wow, Trent took the team friendly first year. Props to him.

Ready for the Niners to strike gold in the draft and through any trades that may come up soon.

he was an okay player and clearly a good guy personally but objectively was not worth that #3 pick

but then again it goes to show how wrong those draft predictions can be

solly was thought to be one of the best DTs to come out of college, experts thought he’d be a monster in the nfl

and that same year the highest rated QBs before and at the time of the draft were mitch trubisky & deshone kizer not deshaun Watson and pat mahomes

LOL

JT O’sully right now...

020A8559-D2FD-4C02-8AF2-8640F2732E97.gif

:sick:
Flacco trash. Dude couldn’t even cut it in the Meadowlands
Did you see him in Denver. He’s a walking talking trash can. Not that it matters, the issue is that we’ll end up having to go to the backup at some point because Jimmy will go down again.

The way the off-season is going, I’m prepared that the 9ers are drafting a QB with their first pick. I’m expecting Mac Jones, which nobody will be excited about but seems like the most Kyle style QB that would be available.

No way Kyle goes into the season with Jimmy as the QB with no plan B. The first option was getting a reliable backup that fans would still be excited to see if Jimmy were to go down. The other option is draft early so the fan base has somebody fresh with potential.

I really was looking forward to maybe drafting a stud secondary player early for once but I don’t see them not taking a QB in this spot.

Back
Top Bottom