:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like a 1 year prove it deal. See if he can stay healthy. Niners need to be lookin at a SS in the draft for depth and possibly to take over in the long run

Who else we getting?

B556E72A-BE1B-4A79-8866-19504141E8C9.gif

Damn, that's amazing how the Niners freed up space like that after their big signings.

Also read that Ford is working his way back too? Man, if he returns healthy, the defense may be in really good shape.

Wow if we can restructure AND have Dee Ford Byke!?

I’ll take everything I said bad about Dee all byke

K'Wuan bacc! Now it's not a huge priority we address the corner spot in the first, that is if the team has the confidence in Moseley. I think he's serviceable enough to pass on Horn/Surtain, especially if a QB/Pitts or maybe even D. Smith is on the board.

We don't necessarily need a TE or WR, either. Pitts ain't falling to us tho.

Chiefs 0/2 in stealing our free agents.

Don’t know Jets situation but I had K’Waun going there following Saleh. Seems like he’s having a tough time convincing players to join them minus Corey Davis

49ers still have about 15 million in cap, probably enough to sign the rookies and fill up the roster. Wonder if they can restructure 1 more player to get enough money to get back Sherman.

Really curious if the Niners are really going with Rosen and Johnson as their backup.

Back
Top Bottom