:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He had a whole sequence , a whole damn series probably when playing the eagles He looked off.

This team still has the capability of doing big things but the offense needs to flip the switch. Come out running.This team cant play from behind with all the missing pieces.

It’s crazy. Kwon looked like the best player on our defense the first few weeks of the season last year. He’s regressed unexpectedly. Hope he bounces back

I hope Kwon bounces back. Dude's energy and play was a big part of the defense last year and his comeback from injury was legendary. If not him and Ford gotta go and we can go shopping with that cap space.

I hope Kwon bounces back. Dude's energy and play was a big part of the defense last year and his comeback from injury was legendary. If not him and Ford gotta go and we can go shopping with that cap space.

kwon’s speed is still nasty. that goal line tackle he made last week :pimp:

niners win against the rams and i think they rattle off a solid streak.. but just goes to show how quickly things can go to **** in the nfl

How can we get back DeFo and Sanders?

Hop in the delorean, go back in time to post super bowl, and option out or trade Jimmy G to retain Buckner and Sanders at their respective salaries.

I'll still ride with Jimmy but he really needs to show why he's highest paid player on team, dudes contract basically Eats like 25% of the total available monies now.

Hop in the delorean, go back in time to post super bowl, and option out or trade Jimmy G to retain Buckner and Sanders at their respective salaries.

I'll still ride with Jimmy but he really needs to show why he's highest paid player on team, dudes contract basically Eats like 25% of the total available monies now.

i see no lies told. ive been a jimmy GQ homer since he went 5-0. i remember doing the “we got our quarterback” dance. gf at the time had no ******* clue why i was so juiced about another man :lol:

i know the o-line is playin like chapped *** cheeks but it’s time for jimmy to hit his wrs in stride on this crossing routes and slants

i see no lies told. ive been a jimmy GQ homer since he went 5-0. i remember doing the “we got our quarterback” dance. gf at the time had no ****ing clue why i was so juiced about another man :lol:

i know the o-line is playin like chapped *** cheeks but it’s time for jimmy to hit his wrs in stride on this crossing routes and slants
We'd be undefeated if he was doing that. We have weapons that can turn 5yrds into 15 with a good throw. I'm ready to chop the head off a chicken if that can get Jimmy into going through his reads properly. I don't know what the extent of his ankle sprain is but let him get to 100% so there can be no excuses for whether he balls out or not.

High ankle sprains take 5-6 weeks to recover from so Jimmy is only halfway through the recovery phase. That Eagles loss really set us back and forced Jimmy to come back a lot earlier than what is ideal. These next few games need to be run heavy, control TOP, and shorten the games to keep our D off the field as much as possible.

Teams know our offense... They know Jimmy’s game is < 10yd passes plus the running game

Until we start throwing the ball down field, teams will keep on stacking the box

The pass game is predicated on YAC and opposing defenses are going to cover everything underneath and intermediate. Do we even have a guy that can take the top off the D? Can the OL give Jimmy the time he needs to make those throws? Is Jimmy's ankle healthy enough for him to drive off that foot to make those throws? Too many question marks heading into Week 6 but if I had to guess I'd say the answer is "no" to all of the aforementioned.

The pass game is predicated on YAC and opposing defenses are going to cover everything underneath and intermediate. Do we even have a guy that can take the top off the D? Can the OL give Jimmy the time he needs to make those throws? Is Jimmy's ankle healthy enough for him to drive off that foot to make those throws? Too many question marks heading into Week 6 but if I had to guess I'd say the answer is "no" to all of the aforementioned.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Week 10-12 range for the return of Richburg, Blair, and Jullian Taylor. Rough news man. Season could be over by that point if its not already

Back
Top Bottom