:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flights for that game is crazy because of Thanksgiving. We ended up doing the packers game instead

Flying into Milwaukee was the cheat code for me. The flight was way cheaper. And the round trip Packers shuttle bus I found wasn’t that pricy. I seen that they have shuttles that go from Milwaukee and Appleton to Green Bay which aren’t too pricey. But flights to Milwaukee and Appleton are way less than flying into Green Bay.

Flights to Chicago (2 hour drive to Green Bay) were real cheap. But I didn’t feel like making that drive. Much rather do one of those tailgate shuttles where I can sip the entire ride to Lambeau and got my tailgate festivities covered as well.

ya'll who think we would be upgrading w/o BA are trippin

ya'll who think he's goin anywhere are trippin'

they gonna pay him out like deebo, then they gonna pay trent williams

but based on all of this, we're gonna lose jajuan jennings, deebo, kittle, and some other key guys in the next 1-2 years.

this is "win now mode". i don't think there's any point in collecting picks given that the draft has already happened.

Damn I got excited too and forwarded the tweet to the ol lady and now she’s mad at me after I told her it was a fake account.

I swear the owners of these fake xxx twitter accounts whose pathetic lives are dedicated to posting click bait tweets all day long deserve to taste my axe kick straight to they forehead :lol:

Still irks me to this day

I wish nothing but sorrow and depression for the Chiefs and their entire fanbase this year and next

The league knows it should be SF with two SB’s and KC should only have 1 but it’s an entertainment league and it’s only right if Mahomes is their golden boy. You can’t be a golden boy if you 1-3 in the Super Bowl

Still irks me to this day

I wish nothing but sorrow and depression for the Chiefs and their entire fanbase this year and next

The league knows it should be SF with two SB’s and KC should only have 1 but it’s an entertainment league and it’s only right if Mahomes is their golden boy. You can’t be a golden boy if you 1-3 in the Super Bowl

They just gotta get over the hump. Once they get that first one and if it happens during the Brock Purdy era, then it’ll be the 49ers and BCB being the NFL’s golden boys and getting the calls that come with that.

The 49ers are a flagship NFL team, huge fanbase etc. If/when they get over the hump. They’ll get the respect that comes with that.

Back
Top Bottom