:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You dont believe the NFC is better than the AFC. Please stop the shenanigans. Enough is enough
That's your best response to the absolute facts I pointed out?

:lol: :rofl::lol::rofl:

Yeah man, time to go...
Screenshot_20240813_220122_Google.jpg

If BA and SF cannot come to terms and we end up pulling the trigger on the supposed deal that’s already in place, then SF better make the deal feeling that they are either getting better right now as a result of the trade or adding a piece that would allow them to maintain their maximum capabilities on offense.

Here’s what I mean….

Aiyuk was number two in the entire NFL last year in yards per reception. This added dimension in the 9ers offense of having a threat on the outside allows CMC, Deebo, and Kittle the room to operate in parts of the field where they thrive the most. Aiyuk draws so much attention that all the other weapons are better with him on the field.

Which leads me to this…

If we’re gonna lose Aiyuk, then we better replace him with another WR who thrives on the outside and is a threat with the deep ball so that the entire offensive scheme doesn’t skip a beat.

Pickens and a 4th rd pick is the ONLY deal I’m making with the Steelers for BA

If im not getting the NFL YPC leader in return for my All-Pro pass catcher, then we not doin business.

IMG_8471.jpeg

**Notice Amari Cooper was third in YPC last season, and SF had a deal in place with CLE that included Amari in the package, which Aiyuk ultimately said no to.***

Who knows, maybe the third trade partner is CLE after all, and if Pit won’t trade Pickens maybe PIT sends multiple picks to CLE and SF still ends up getting Cooper and a pick

Kyle wants a receiver who can go deep and stretch the field in exchange for Aiyuk

Last edited:
From everything I’ve been reading, Pickens wouldn’t be going back in the deal. No receiver from Pitt would be going back.

If BA and SF cannot come to terms and we end up pulling the trigger on the supposed deal that’s already in place, then SF better make the deal feeling that they are either getting better right now as a result of the trade or adding a piece that would allow them to maintain their maximum capabilities on offense.

Here’s what I mean….

Aiyuk was number two in the entire NFL last year in yards per reception. This added dimension in the 9ers offense of having a threat on the outside allows CMC, Deebo, and Kittle the room to operate in parts of the field where they thrive the most. Aiyuk draws so much attention that all the other weapons are better with him on the field.

Which leads me to this…

If we’re gonna lose Aiyuk, then we better replace him with another WR who thrives on the outside and is a threat with the deep ball so that the entire offensive scheme doesn’t skip a beat.

Pickens and a 4th rd pick is the ONLY deal I’m making with the Steelers for BA

If im not getting the NFL YPC leader in return for my All-Pro pass catcher, then we not doin business.

IMG_8471.jpeg

**Notice Amari Cooper was third in YPC last season, and SF had a deal in place with CLE that included Amari in the package, which Aiyuk ultimately said no to.***

Who knows, maybe the third trade partner is CLE after all, and if Pit won’t trade Pickens maybe PIT sends multiple picks to CLE and SF still ends up getting Cooper and a pick

Kyle wants a receiver who can go deep and stretch the field in exchange for Aiyuk
He don't block.

My schedule in the fall is real flexible. Plus I got an airline connect so I’m all over the place during football season. Going to try to make Buffalo happen as well if it’s manageable.
Always great to have the airline plug :pimp:

That Buffalo game gonna be a good one.

Have you been to all 32 stadiums?

Always great to have the airline plug :pimp:

That Buffalo game gonna be a good one.

Have you been to all 32 stadiums?

I’ve been to 11 of the current 30 and 5 older stadiums and 19 of the current MLB ballparks.

I want to hit Buffalo. If I can find a flight that Saturday night that works ima do it.

For Green Bay I’m flying into Milwaukee. Found some shuttle bus that goes to Lambeau and back and you get a wristband to their tailgate as well. Much more convenient flying into Milwaukee than Green Bay.

I typically go to 9 (I guess now could be 10) Niner regular season games a season. I have season tickets and I go to Arizona for the Cardinals game. Would love to travel to more stadiums, but my bucket list type thing is more about baseball stadiums than football.

As of now, I have been to:
Candlestick
Levi's
Oakland Coliseum
Sofi
State Farm
Qwest

Would love to get out to more, but not a priority.

I’m the same. I want to hit all 30 MLB ballparks. Ima try to complete that between now and next year. I’ll actually check out the MLB ballparks and enjoy that experience itself. Whereas football wise I’m tailgating/pregaming and going straight to enjoy the game. Ima make it a priority to check Lambeau out though.

But NFL wise I’ve been to Candlestick, Levi’s, SoFi, The LA Coliseum, the small stadium in Carson the Chargers played in a few years back, Solider Field, the Vikings current stadium, the Falcons current stadium, the Superdome, the Commanders stadium, The cowboys current stadium, the jets and giants current stadium and their old stadium, the Steelers and browns stadiums last season as well.

I’ve been to 11 of the current 30 and 5 older stadiums and 19 of the current MLB ballparks.

I want to hit Buffalo. If I can find a flight that Saturday night that works ima do it.

For Green Bay I’m flying into Milwaukee. Found some shuttle bus that goes to Lambeau and back and you get a wristband to their tailgate as well. Much more convenient flying into Milwaukee than Green Bay.
Lmk if you do bills game. Only game im looking at other than playoffs. Off that monday after game too

Lmk if you do bills game. Only game im looking at other than playoffs. Off that monday after game too

My main motivation to hit up the Bills game is that the Bills will likely be in a new stadium by the next time the 49ers play in Buffalo. Plus a Sunday night game between what should be two good teams.

That whole thanksgiving week is going to be crazy. Green Bay Saturday and Sunday. Fly back to Dallas Monday. Fly to LA thanksgiving night to spend the evening with my oldest son and grandson. Most likely fly to Buffalo Saturday night and stumble back home Monday lol.

I want to hit up some chicken wing spots out that way in Buffalo too.

Back
Top Bottom